Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rxpharm
    replied
    Here's another video from Nissamanee Nut - this time she is promoting her herbal product Pherone with a number of beautiful Thai lb influencers/models - including Nong Yoshi. It is also interesting as she has them give a short history of when they knew they were lbs.

Leave a comment:

• rxpharm
    replied
    Originally posted by P&G View Post
    She's probably a hard worker. I saw her in a video dealing with Pattaya. The guy found a model parade in the area of Walking street she was acting as a model. She probably receives good money for her job.
    I may be wrong but she probably never paid for all her cosmetics : more than 500,000 baht ! Most of these ar eprobaly samples sent by cosmetics marketing departments since they know she will advertise for them.

I think you may be right for some of her cosmetics, but it certainly seems like she bought many of them - she knows the prices very well. There is no doubt she is a hard worker or she wouldn't be as successful as she is. She had a new house built for her family 3 stories high and it is quite impressive. It is almost finished and they will be moving in soon.

I like to watch her videos as she has a number of them with English subtitles, and she has a good sense of humor.

Leave a comment:

• P&G
    replied
    She's probably a hard worker. I saw her in a video dealing with Pattaya. The guy found a model parade in the area of Walking street she was acting as a model. She probably receives good money for her job.
    I may be wrong but she probably never paid for all her cosmetics : more than 500,000 baht ! Most of these ar eprobaly samples sent by cosmetics marketing departments since they know she will advertise for them.

Leave a comment:

• rxpharm
    replied
    It's amazing how much she has in cosmetics - and the fact she remembers the prices of most of them. I would like to know how long she accumulated them over - but as she said, she had enough to buy a new car! She's pretty funny, of course it helps she's beautiful, and clearly a hard working motivated business lady. Interesting she has a Thai "husband" as she calls him - being together for a couple of years now.

Leave a comment:

• Rockheart
    replied
    That's great!

Leave a comment:

• rxpharm
    started a topic How much can a ladyboy spend on makeup?

How much can a ladyboy spend on makeup?

Here's a video from Nisamanee Nut again - in case you wonder just how much a ladyboy can spend on makeup here's an answer - but keep in mind that she is a beauty vlogger, and also promotes her own makeup line.

Working...
X