Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ladyboy with orchidectomy (balls removed)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboy with orchidectomy (balls removed)

Some year back there was a ladyboy bar where most ofteh ladyboy have their balls removed ...it was located within walking street as far as i can recall ..may be some of you may remenber it .
    I found these girs very feminine and still getting hard.
    Does any of you have had expereince with such girl and do you still have some contacts.

david

The only ladyboy bars within walking street I can remember are Linda Bar and Jenny Star Bar. More recently is Katoeys R Us.

I've never specifically been with a ladyboy with balls chopped but they are around. A number of years ago they made it illegal to have an orchidectomy until you are at least 18, maybe older. There was a problem with young teens getting this procedure and many regretted once they got older. I think it was even becoming a trend.
    So in the past there may have been many more that had this done early and probably the percentage of ladyboys doing this was more.

I dont think there is a bar that caters to post ops in Pattaya. In Bangkok Straps in Nana Plaza has mostly post ops and ladies but there may be some balless LBs there. Most likely is to fiind them at the type of bars that have ladies and a few TS pre or post op.
    The main ladyboy bars ususally want those that have full functionality in the penile region.
    Otherwise you just have to ask around.
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Are there guys who want someone with their balls removed? Can she still cum?

Comment

Originally posted by Escierto View Post
        Are there guys who want someone with their balls removed? Can she still cum?
        They can cum but it is just clear fluid, no swimmers.
        The same you see on ladyboys that have taken a lot of hormones for years and their balls dry up.
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Back in 2018 (I think) I hung out with a VERY pretty ball-less LB....I'll check my files for some pix...she was 100% passable and still was able to get hard and cum but...
          her ejaculate was just a small amount of clear cum...but unless she was a good actor...she seemed to enjoy cumming as much as most of us do ...LOL

Comment

yoshi4.jpg yoshi3.jpg yoshi2.jpg yoshi1.jpg

Comment

Yep...I thought I had some pix of her...called herself Yoshi...The day I took these pix we were just hanging out around the pool at Royal Ivory Hotel (Soi 4)...she actually looks smashing when she has her make-up all done ...I liked her a lot

Comment

I think this practice/procedure is more common in the Japanese new-half communities...

Comment

Originally posted by billyworld View Post
                  do you still have her contact details
                  david

Comment

Might still be on TF...I'll check my files and get back to you ...

Comment

Originally posted by billyworld View Post
                      Might still be on TF...I'll check my files and get back to you ...
                      Do you travel with a ladyboy filing cabinet.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

HaHaHa...
                        Kind of...my trusty MacBook

Comment

Pretty lips. Hope she likes to kiss.

Comment

I thought an orchidectomy would be a pretty standard progression for girls who eventually want to go full SRS. I know a couple caucasian girls that had it done in advance of their vaginalplasty. After the orchi much less testosterone is produced so that helps with things like voice and facial hair; less noticable bulge; easier for them to tuck, etc. But it you wait too long before the vaginalplasty the scrotal skin could tighten up too much and skin grafts might be needed. It's a very clean look though with no balls and a tight scrotum. And the two that I know could both orgasm, but like some of you mentioned it's just a small amount of clear liquid. The cock still spasmed though on orgasm.

Comment

I tried to find some contact info for Yoshi but either she is not on TF anymore or she changed her name...sorry guys

Comment

Working...
                              X