X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a quick hi.

Got back from LOS last Thursday week after spending 20 days there. Will try to get a report soon. But I have been flat out since I got back. Dont expect a lot LB action as I somehow got my lust for GGs back. It was a very relaxing holiday. I did end up meeting face pic girl, Straight Bkk Chat girl and MBA ladyboy as stated before i went.

All went very well. I stayed longer this time and although I could have stayed longer I was ready to come back home. That could be the trick to avoid the LOS blues rather than go on a shorter trip. But as I was saying to Bali ken on MSN, I think it will hit me in a months time. I already seem to be reading up a lot about Thailand and try to plan next years trip or how to sneak one in between. At least the football season starts next week.

Based on my experience I wouldnt worry to much about the social order there. Will explain later. Phuket and Pattaya closing times seem to be between 3 and 4am.

Have been catching up on the forum. All this AIDS talk is frightening and must admit I went bareback a few times with some GGs (3). They started it and I was not real comfortable with it. Anyway will report later.

Best regards to all.

thanks Dommmy ....nice to have you back and I hope you had fun. I am also gathering my thoughts from a wild 2 months in Thailand and will send them up here as soon as I find some time because it is a rather long trip report.

regards Jon

Comment

Working...
    X