Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salma...

SALMAS GALLERY...

Just a few pics of our 'agent provocateur' in the Philippines!

No nudie stuff of course, but thanks Salma (and Jon) for these Photos!

SALMAS GALLERY...

Really great photos Stogie ... though I'm sure it helps to start with natural talent. Kudos

Kudos to you too Salma for looking especially luscious

Comment

Lovely photo's and Salma has such a nice smile

Comment

Ive said it before, Salma you are a BABE!!!, beautiful smile ,beautiful body, and from what we can gather beautiful personality.
        I think you better be careful though, the way you and your girlfriends look ,you girls may be responible for a collapse in Thailands Tourism Industry. I can already see guys changing their minds on holiday destinations.
        Maybe your government can put you girls on the payroll as Tourism Ambassadors....

Comment

hahaha that would be the daaaay Tropical..however we can really tilt the Cebu economy if everyone on this site would be interested to come!
          www.winklergirl.com
          My Facebook
          PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

excellent photos, excellent model, very nice girl...and to think those pics only took about 10 minutes to take and she was so natural-looking.

I STILL say she looks like Jennifer Lopez!

nice pics, my great helper

da boss

Comment

hi BOSSSS!!!!

how are you? and how's business? hope everything is fine!!!
              www.winklergirl.com
              My Facebook

Comment

>>>I STILL say she looks like  Jennifer Lopez!>>>

Hey Salma, he's saying you have a fat ass!!
                Mister Arse

Comment

Salma, I already know what an absolutely beautiful human being you are from the tips of your toes to the top of your head, inside and outside, through and through, but it is still great to see some more pics of you anyway

Lefty..............loves...............Salma, you sweet sexy thang you

Comment

Salma you are truly an incredibly beautiful lady.......

absolutely gorgeous
                    It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                    ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

thanks everyone!
                      www.winklergirl.com
                      My Facebook

Comment

Hi everyone!

I'm a long time lurker, but I had to break my silence to say, "Salma...you look great".

I am a big fan of this website. I admire not only the beauty of the models, but the good-hearted spirit of the dialogue.

Thanks to all...and Lisa, if I am EVER in Cebu, you have a slave for a day, or two

Comment

Damn... I meant to say "Salma". DAMN!

...thiiiiiis close to being smooth....

Comment

Thanks for posting WhyTheZoo... (Cool name, btw!)

Yep... She looks like a million buckaroos!

Comment

Originally posted by (WhyTheZoo @ Mar. 17 2004,17:36)
                              Hi everyone!

I'm a long time lurker, but I had to break my silence to say, "Salma...you look great".

I am a big fan of this website. I admire not only the beauty of the models, but the good-hearted spirit of the dialogue.

Thanks to all...and Lisa, if I am EVER in Cebu, you have a slave for a day, or two
                              hi whythezoo!!! wow if i had never known you were a lurker I would have thought u were new to the site!!!!

dont worry...i never enslave people when they come to Cebu...instead I treat them like kings....errrrrr people hehehhe

liisa is cool..you can call me liisa or salma....its my nick for the forum so it's also acceptable...
                              www.winklergirl.com
                              My Facebook

Comment

Working...
                              X