First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy birthday smuttly

Unless you lied to us...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SMUTTLYDFS

Happy Birthday pal hope you have a fantastic day !!

Drink long and merrily !

Bricktop

Comment

Thanks all........and it is the right age Stogie and pretty freaking traumatic too

Only had two big "O''s with my little kimchi honey last night
      It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
      ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Smuttman,
        Have a great Bday I just turned 40 not that long ago!! But it still aint 50 LOL!! Have a great day and then some.....

BB

Comment

Belated Happy Birthday SMUTTLEEEEEEEEEEEYYY

hugssssssssssssssss!!!

life begins at 50..don't be sad about it
          www.winklergirl.com
          My Facebook
          PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Thanks Lisa........

Can't wait til the day I get to the Phillipines and you show me how life begins at 50......and beyond
            It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
            ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

yes, and a happy Birthday from the ATS corporation as well! we hope you enjoy your free 1-year pass on the house, and no, for the rest of you turning 50 that is not part of the deal! Mr. Smuttly won the football contest this year and we supplied him with a 1-year pass for that achievement, although he asked me to change his password because I made it "Raiders!" probably a Chiefs or Bronco's fan, eh?

anwyay, Happy Bday and take care

jon

Comment

Originally posted by (smuttleydfs @ Mar. 21 2004,21:11)
                Thanks Lisa........

Can't wait til the day I get to the Phillipines and you show me how life begins at 50......and beyond
                hehehehehe.....50 and going strong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                www.winklergirl.com
                My Facebook
                PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Working...
                X