X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last one for now

one of the Cebu girls that captured my heart, along with Trisha...... this girl is named Amore on the site  but actually goes by the name Leslie; sweet girl, great heart and obviously beautiful. and doesn't she look like Nan from BKK?  probably why I was attracted to her in the first place...... Salma is getting shit now from some girls because they saw me with Leslie a few times and they assumed I was cheating on Salma;  but we know there was never any 'cheating' going on because there was never any 'us' in the first place!  Leslie, Salma, and Trisha are the 3 best ladyboys I met on Cebu, without a doubt......

Hi

Hi Jon. OMG mmmm shaved and cut and all girl. Just the way I like it. Lucky guy.

One silly question. Do PI Lbs have silky smooth skin like their Thai sisters since there is a shortage of hormones?

Regards

Comment

good question, and to be honest I went through quite a few razors, especially in Manila, getting the hair off the girls' legs. funny.......one thing I forget to mention in my post about 'and they can cum too!' is that almost every ladyboy i met there has a very feminine, girls voice! how they get it, I don't know, but as you said the lack of hormones leaves them a little hairy at times. never noticed it anywhere except on the legs, however.....Indo girls have hairy armpits also and I never saw that in the PI. Thankfully LOL.

Jon

Comment

Do PI Lbs have silky smooth skin like their Thai sisters since there is a shortage of hormones?"
        Good question Dommy! I love the silky Thai skin, but even without hormones, Asian skin is always smoother than any western.
        ...and also here I'm 100% with you, Jon. Amore, what a babe (and even shaved!!!). Fantastic!

MK
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Working...
        X