X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is roxy?

I just realized, that Roxy has dissapeared from this site. Why??? Did she marry a Singaporean investment banker and wants to hide her past? For me she was always one of the most attractive and sexiest girls up here.
    Just curious....

MK
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

sorry.....about 4 months after Roxy hit the website she asked to be removed because some of her college friends saw her and she was scared to be caught by more. She was very friendly and sincere about it, and we took down the gallery as quickly as she asked us.

sorry; I wish we could still have her but she has requested this

Jon

Comment

>>sorry.....about 4  months after Roxy hit the website  she asked to be removed  because some of her  college  friends  saw her and she was   scared to be caught by more. >>>

S - Actually, there was a danger she would be thrown out of college that she had just spent 2 years saving up to go to!

>> She was very friendly and sincere about it, and we  took down the  gallery as quickly as she asked us.
         sorry; I wish we could still have her  but she has  requested this>>>

S - She said at the time "just for a few months". I'll ask her if she has changed her mind
      Mister Arse

Comment

I always liked Roxy. I often wonder how she is doing...

One of our classier contributions to the world of perviness!

Comment

"One of our classier contributions to the world of perviness!"

Absolutely a class act! I wish her all the best!

MK

Comment

Seemingly she was on TV tonight....some ladyboy documentary on Channel News Asia
            Mister Arse

Comment

Really? How was it? Pls gimme details Stewart! Must be awsome to live so close to a girl like Roxy! Does she have a bf?

MK

Comment

Really? How was it? Pls gimme details Stewart!

S - Dunno! I was at OT trying to find the real thing!!
                Mister Arse

Comment

Do the girls get paid double for OT!

Yeah, come on... give us the skinny on Roxy... enquiring minds need to be fed!

Comment

OT is orchard towers......apparantly a mall/office building which doubles as a place to meet TS hookers on weekend nights. Our friend who we know who is learning Thai [remember Stogie, Jannie's friend?] was down there last week and said the scene there was 'hilarious'. from what he told me I have no reason to ever visit the scene there; 300 Sing. dollars for a screw? 200 minimum? thats 150/100 US and I don't pay that here, so why would I pay that there when I have Bangkok?

would still like to have Roxy back though.....I have the photo series of her in 'the vault' and am just waiting her OK to run them again. that day will probably never come, despite the fact I could probably send her lots of business.

Jon

Comment

>>     would still like to have Roxy back though.....I have the photo series of her in 'the vault' and am just waiting her OK to run them again.  that day will probably never come,>>>

S - Ask her. She told me a couple of months ago that she might be ready to do more. Problem will be the price that the Sporean models will want. They have a LOT more risk because everyone in Spore is online.

>> despite the fact I could probably send her lots of business.>>

S - I doubt if she needs it!
                      Mister Arse

Comment

Working...
                      X