X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bored, depressed and  cold

....somewhere a  guy named Stogie Bear is laughing his ass off.......

yes, hit the ground  running  in good ol' New  England [as compared to Old England, where they talk funny and drive "lorry's"] at 3:23 wednesday afternoon all the way from Bangkok.   Before my luggage even came off the carasoul at 4PM, I was all of the above;  depressed because I missed LOS,  bored because, well, I missed LOS, and cold because it was only 30 degrees, which is -1 for all our normal friends who use the metric system.   In other words, it sucks here!  and, of course, NO ladyboys.   I was looking around at the airport terminal and seeing nothing but fat, pasty-white skanky white chicks in heavy jackets and winter boots, and goofy-looking white guys like me trudging through the fresh snow [isn't late March late enough to come home to avoid that shit?].   yyyyuuuuccchhhhhh.

full  2-month trip report coming soon......maybe   talking about Thailand can put me back there at least in spirit if not in person.

Jon

wow im surprised you waited so long b4 your started whining again  

Comment

Hi Jon,

I live in a very cold New England place called Massachusetts!!!! As you may know we had ANOTHER snow storm last Wed....I am also cold, depressed and bored...However, I will be in Thailand during July/Aug...so who do you think is counting the days!!!! Take care...just close your eyes and make believe you are still in Thailand!!!!

Comment

thanks Thailand Lover [nice name].......I am in the next state up from you [the one with no sales tax] and it really sucks here. I keep shaking my head saying 'what the hell am i doing here'?

3 days ago i had one of the cutest ladyboys on the planet in my bed and seeing me off to the airport [see avatar] at 4AM; now I am home just 4 days and can't wait to do that in reverse.

as i say, talking about and thinking about Thailand can be helpful, so i will have some stories to tell up here pretty soon about my long, strange winter oversea's.

Jon

Comment

Originally posted by (icecycle @ Mar. 20 2004,10:59)
          wow im surprised you waited so long b4 your started whining again  
          You beat me to it!

Comment

>>>....somewhere a  guy named Stogie Bear is laughing his ass off.......>>>

S - Stogie, I'll be in BKK this weekend.....fancy a beer so we can BOTH laugh our asses off??
            Mister Arse

Comment

You're on... Call me... 05 05 66 835

Comment

Working...
              X