X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And they can cum!

sorry guys, as I know i have been remiss in sending up a truly extensive trip report from the Philippines after I returned from there. When i got back to BKK I got sick straight away; felt like shite for a week and couldn't get much done. then I had to meet and pay some of the ATS employees [hello Stogie] and also meet and greet some customers who wanted to hang with me, and it was great to meet Jeff1 by way of Chicago and now Khorat; we had a nice meeting and he is a very cool guy. Lastly, my dear friend and frequent lover Chompoo was hanging around quite a bit which made me VERY happy, and I also had those 3 days of strangeness dealing with Ponlien and her surgery just before I came back to the states last week. As I have said, this winter was long, strange, and my eyes were opened more than I ever imagined. finding time in those 2 weeks between there and here was very difficult indeed and now that i am home I will try and fill in some of the gaps from a very event-filled 2 months.

The PI is very cool for ladyboys. I had gone there with low expectations, frankly......the few that I had seen from Angeles were pretty scary-looking [and made me stay away from that craphole] and I figured I would mine the place out and get as many as I could between Cebu and Manila; some were bound to be cute, right?

wrong.......90% of the ones I met were cute! and that was a pleasant surprise indeed. check out some of the girls from Stogie's page; http://asianladyboysxxx.com/clubhous...pinespromo.htm

I mean, girls like Chelsea, Jessica, Amore, Andreaa [YUMMMM], Trisha, Chantal, Sandra, Stella, Christine, Marah, Shayla, Aubrey and about 50 others could compete with our Thai models with no problems at all! Who would have ever guessed?

In 21 days I was intimate with about 10 of the girls that you see on that page and it was a great experience. In Thailand, I notice that about 75% of the girls I spend time with could give a good shit about whether they can cum or not, and most don't even try [maybe I am picking the wrong girls???] In the PI, EVERY girl that I met wants to cum and have a good time just like us! what a fucking concept, eh? Imagine having a cute, horny, 19-year old ladyboy with virtually no hormones in her body in your bed? I had that several times and it was heavenly, and I love it when i see these girls cum and hear the moaning and shit; in Thailand that is sorely lacking, in my opinion. And many of the girls I met can cum quickly; a few minutes of stimulation and they are spurting and soon ready to go again; that never happens in LOS, at least not in my circles.

One of the things I have always liked about ladyboys is that I can actually see that they are horny; you can't hide that raging hard-on and with girls or post-ops I just have no idea what they are feeling. with ladyboys, i KNOW, and it's great to see them hard as a rock as you are reaming a cute girl; even better when they cum along with you. In the PI they can do this and enjoy it immenselly, same as we do. That is why, in my personal opinion, Philippine Ladyboys are better than Thai ladyboys. Better English is another reason, and also, I believe that if you want to have a real, serious, long-term relationship and really fall in love with a ladyboy, you are better off in the Philippines. There are more girls there who want a serious romance than there are in Thailand, again in my personal opinion. I firmly believe that although many Thai ladyboys may LIKE us and are happy to hang around with us, most would take a better opportunity if it was presented to them, IE more cash and a better lifestyle for them and their families, love be damned. In the PI, there are less westerners and less chances for these girls to fall in love with someone else; if you land someone that you liek and she likes you, chances are you could go the distance with that girl for many years.

Over all.......

I must say that PI ladyboys are better in so many ways, and my 21 days there impressed me immensely as far as the ladyboys are concerned. The passion, the beauty, the innocent attitudes [no 'my-shit-don't-stink and hand me 5000baht' bullshit], and just the overall NICENESS of these kids really made a favorable impression on me. But, and I hope Salma doesn't take offense here because we talked about it many times, I believe the standard of living and uniqueness of living in Thaland is better. The PI is a nice place and has great weather and beaches, etc, but over all I believe that Thailand is a better place and more "Asian" and that is where I would prefer to live. Again, just my own personal opinion; I just wish i could import 40 or 50 of the girls that I met and have them live in BKK.

The Best Ladyboys in the world live in the PI, in the opinion of this well-travelled ladyboy hunter. Good luck and God bless to all of them.

Jon

"In the PI, EVERY girl that I met wants to cum and have a good time just like us! what a fucking concept, eh? Imagine having a cute, horny, 19-year old ladyboy with virtually no hormones in her body in your bed? The Best Ladyboys in the world live in the PI, in the opinion of this well-travelled ladyboy hunter"

Man, that sounds like heaven!!! Absolutely fab! No doubt, the PI are the coming destination!
    Thanks Jon for this fact-finding-mission!

MK
    PS:...rusty Andrea was it? I'm suprised as she isn't the type of girl you're normally go for.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

never spent time with andrea, although she sure does look nice in retrospect.....why did I pass on her? must have been tired that night LOL.

the 3 best girls I met sexuality-wise in the PI were Jessica, Amore and Trisha. I could make Trisha my wife tomorrow if there were a way to do it, she is that special. all 3 of those were exactly 'my type, especially Jessica.

Trisha is coming to BKK in May for a couple weeks; can't wait

Jon

Comment

" I could make Trisha my wife tomorrow if there were a way to do it, she is that special."

....LOL...I really like this romantic side on you!!!

MK
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

ya, of course I was guilty of hyperbole there......no girl will ever become my wife.....been down that path before and I won't victimize any other young lass like that LOL.......... but she would sure be a good place to start!

great kid for sure

Jon

Comment

Working...
          X