X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Past and Present

Here's a great video of some past Miss Tiffanys Universe winners and how they look in 2020. Wow they age well!

Yes they age pretty good. Thai women and ladyboys tend to have nicer skin that most other countries. For the women there is a point where the skin goes downhill fast. However men have thicker skin than women so as a result ladyboys can have nicer skin longer. It doesn't hurt that Thailand is number one for plastic surgery. Of course the Miss Tiffany's girls are going to have an above average amount of surgeries and treatments than the average ladyboy or lady so it's no doubt they can maintain their looks well in to the future. I even imagine Miss Tiffany's has in-house doctors to give minor procedures as required.
    Most of the Thai ladyboys I have dated were obsessed with skin creams and salons, so they always tended to look their best at all times. Ladyboys tend not to work out in the sun and stay indoors, except if going to the beach or pool. They tend not to go out in the sun too much since they value white skin in Thailand very much. Thai skin generally turns dark very very fast with exposure to sun. Since their culture values white skin so much ladyboys go out of their way not to be dark or get in the sun. (In the USA they might be called white supremicists.)
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

It cracks me up in the Philippines to see so many women walking along in the bright sunshine holding their umbrellas for protection against the sun. They prize white skin above all else.

On my last visit to the Philippines I traveled to places that are seldom visited by a white person. I felt like a celebrity. Why yes, I am George Clooney, I told them.

Texas is a hot sunny place but you very rarely see anyone using an umbrella on a sunny day.

Comment

Originally posted by Escierto View Post
        It cracks me up in the Philippines to see so many women walking along in the bright sunshine holding their umbrellas for protection against the sun. They prize white skin above all else.

On my last visit to the Philippines I traveled to places that are seldom visited by a white person. I felt like a celebrity. Why yes, I am George Clooney, I told them.

Texas is a hot sunny place but you very rarely see anyone using an umbrella on a sunny day.
        White people in North America are generally obesessed with getting a tan.
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
        X