X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question about tourists visa extensions

The Thai consulate in Honolulu is shut down with no announcement of its return. This online visa application form is ridiculously slow and requires me to buy air tickets and make reservations beforehand. Now one can enter without a visa and obtain a 45 day tourist visa. Don't know how much this costs or what the list of required documents it entails. My question is where exactly can I get a tourist visa extension? Where is the immigration office in bangkok and Pattaya? Am I required to leave to Singapore, Malaysia, Cambodia, or what? Is a visit to the immigration office a waste of valuable time? Would appreciate any and all advice. I want to stay 60 to 90 days. Los Angeles consulate refuses to accept faxed or online photos of applications. How hard is this online application procedure? What should I do?

Check out Robert Sultan's videos on YouTube. He goes step by step and everything is current.
    Wish I had followed his instruction and would have saved myself money, grief and time. There are several videos.

Comment

There is a DECALRATION FORM that you must fill out and photo for your Evisa application. Email thaiconsulateLA.org and ask for it.
      Additional info is if you fly into BKK via Suvarnbhumi Airport you will automatically get a 45 day tourist visa but only until the end of March. To make extensions just go to the Immigrations Office on Soi 5 in Jomtien. I don't know where in Bangkok. Anybody want to help?

Already sent my Tourist Visa Application online 3 days ago. Now to wait 5-10 days for an email okaying or denying my request. Personally I don't care if they deny as research on YouTube.com shows everything is still very slow and not much traffic on Sukhumvit, Nana Plaza, and Soi Cowboy. Same for Pattaya's beachwalk, Bhukao street, and Walking street. Soi 7 and 8 is very dark. Rosie's and Pig & Whistle restaurants are now shut down. The front of Sunshine Hotel is dark at night. Still ghost town.

Comment

It is near Pattaya at Jomtien beach, not Bangkok.
        Take the baht bus from the far side of the street just up from entrance to walking street is about 10-15 minutes.
        75/265 หมู่ที่ 12 ถนน ชายหาดจอมเทียน Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri 20150, Thailand

Screenshot 2022-10-19 235456.jpg
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

The Los Angeles consulate fucked up and never received my online tourist visa application I sent a month ago. So no trip this year. I read even Suvarnabhumi is messed up and can't find enough employees. I told them to reopen the honolulu consulate and stop being cheapskate. Will just stay home and relax under my Hawaiian sun.

Comment

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
            The Los Angeles consulate fucked up and never received my online tourist visa application I sent a month ago. So no trip this year. I read even Suvarnabhumi is messed up and can't find enough employees. I told them to reopen the honolulu consulate and stop being cheapskate. Will just stay home and relax under my Hawaiian sun.
            I thought you can get a 45 day visa on arrival until March? Then you could get another extension for 30 or 45 days at a immigration office or by leaving and returning.
            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Thanx for the reply. 45 days is exactly what I read. But it's good only until the end of March 2023. Still I'm reading the bars are slow to recover. China still restricts their citizens from traveling so unfortunate for Thailand. I'm one less traveller who could have spent $10-20. They really should start accepting mail in applications or stop being cheapskate and reopen their honolulu consulate. Thailand lacks basic business common sense how to make it easier for tourists to enter for longer stays. Should give automatic 6 month tourist visas upon landing at Suvarnabhumi. Why so stingy with only 45 days or 15 days? A great majority of us don't deal drugs or sex slavery. We just want to spend our money shopping, bar hopping, buying sex from legal ages, and eat great food. Fantastic beaches and the party life is good, too.

Comment

Thanx for the reply. 45 days is exactly what I read. But it's good only until the end of March 2023. Still I'm reading the bars are slow to recover. China still restricts their citizens from traveling so unfortunate for Thailand. I'm one less traveller who could have spent $10-20. They really should start accepting mail in applications or stop being cheapskate and reopen their honolulu consulate. Thailand lacks basic business common sense how to make it easier for tourists to enter for longer stays. Should give automatic 6 month tourist visas upon landing at Suvarnabhumi. Why so stingy with only 45 days or 15 days? A great majority of us don't deal drugs or sex slavery. We just want to spend our money shopping, bar hopping, buying sex from legal ages, and eat great food. Fantastic beaches and the party life is good, too.
                You could get 45 days if you arrive in March then get another 30 days after. Otherwise you could get 30 + 30 after March.
                Chinese don't frequent ladyboys and they usually just plug up tourist attractions and tours. So if you go now all the tours and events will be less busy.

No matter if bars are slower to recover, there is still plenty of ladyoby bars in Bangkok and Pattaya. Plus all the ladyboys are still in Thailand.
                The pandemic did not reduce the number of ladyboys and probably made many more eager to find business, maybe prices are a little more flexible. There may even be more ladyboys since it might have been harder for them to travel over the last number of years.

Seems to me the ladyboys in Thailand should be ripe for the picking right now.
                www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

These are good videos from Integrity Legal Thailand, a US lawyer who is based in Thailand and has been there for several years.

Also one about "border runs" to extend stay

Thai Visa extensions

As for difficulty visiting Thailand - I just arrived in BKK - coming through immigration was a breeze - went through in about 15 minutes, the taxi queue was very long about 45 minutes, but can be avoided by going to arrivals and catching a taxi on the way back to the city or taking the Airport Link train connection to one of the BTS station interchanges to use Skytrain to your hotel (if it is on a line).

Now is a good time to visit - while tourist numbers are higher than the last 2 years, it isn't heavy like it was before. You will regret waiting when the crowds become huge again.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                  Membership Levels
                  The Rookie Thread
                  New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                  Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Did u already have a tourist visa? For how long? Yes, I think the luggage arrives on the second floor. Instead of rolling your luggage down to the bottom floor where all the taxis are backed you could u could walk straight to the outside and catch taxis dropping off departures. As fir me I'm going to implant an electrostimulator into my lumbar back. Did do a trial and it works. Wish i had done it earlier.

How does one extend a tourist visa? Last I read it is done ONLINE and this stinks. thai government always fucks up and are always down. Wonder if im wasr ting my time going to Jomtien soi 5 only to be told i was supposed to do it online before coming over. Stupidity reigns everywhere.

Comment

Did u already have a tourist visa? For how long? Yes, I think the luggage arrives on the second floor. Instead of rolling your luggage down to the bottom floor where all the taxis are backed you could u could walk straight to the outside and catch taxis dropping off departures. As fir me I'm going to implant an electrostimulator into my lumbar back. Did do a trial and it works. Wish i had done it earlier.

How does one extend a tourist visa? Last I read it is done ONLINE and this stinks. thai government always fucks up and are always down. Wonder if im wasr ting my time going to Jomtien soi 5 only to be told i was supposed to do it online before coming over. Stupidity reigns everywhere.
                      I think you can renew your visa at any immigration office. If you don't have an appointment you may have to wait a while.

You can always plan a trip to for a week to Singapore or Cambodia and when you come back you get another visa.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

No, I am on the 45 day visit exemption stamp, as I am from Canada. You can extend the 45 day visit exemption online, the tourist visa and other types as well here: https://online.vfsevisa.com/thai/en/on-boarding

You have to register, free of charge. You also have to pay a fee of 1900 Baht for extending the exemption stamp entry, or a tourist visa. You can extend up to another 45 days (for a total of 90) for the exemption stamp entry. Once your online application is processed and approved, you must get your passport stamped at the immigration office specified. I think it uses location tracking on your computer as it says BKK when I tested it. (I didn't go through the whole process as I am not staying here past 45 days this visit)

For a tourist visa, on the official website it says you can extend 30 days for a total of 90 days. There are items required to upload, a photo of your passport, and the visa entry stamp for verification.

If the site is down, it is always possible to extend the visa in person - but don't wait until the last day to do so. The inperson extension can be done at any official Thai immigration office - which is in most major cites.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                        Membership Levels
                        The Rookie Thread
                        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Have fun and LUsK if the street ladyboys have returned in good numbers. Where are they other than the bars. Sure miss Kings bar from soi 8 and Pattaya Obsessions in Boys Town.

Howz the action in BoyzTown? Any good shows?

Comment

I would suspect there is more street ladyboys than before if there is less bars open. Plus everyone is desparate for money and business so they will be around everywhere. I'm sure all the usual Soi 6 girls are hanging around somewhere.

As you know Pattaya is great because most of the girly bars usually have a couple ladyboys kicking around.

Katoey's R Us and Linda bar are open on Walking street.
                            Looks like Sensations bar is still open on Action Street. New Bar is still open.
                            Could be other newer bars....

La Bamba, Pook bar Soi 6 and TJs music bar are permanently closed.

Castro's Show Bar in Boyztown is open with ladyboy shows and there is other places open in there too.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

I'm also pretty sure there is lots of ladyboys on walking street in front of Hot Tuna bar. There was always 6 -12 standing there before all the time and the cops never bothered them. I think they all pretend to work in the bar next door if there is a problem. Could be even more hanging around there now.

Thailand appears to be more flexible about sex work online in the last few years. Not sure if they are still after street freelancers as much.

image_84809.jpg
                              image_84745.jpg
                              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
                              X