X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mandaue city girls of cebu

Mandaue girls are simply the best among the Cebuana girls here!!!! ...

most of them are not into hormones and they are very colorful personalities too..so fun to be with

...and you won't have a hard time with diva attitudes and money-hunger schemes with these girls...
    these are girls who do not take to having the best brand of bag or make up or jeans to speak of their status, they are simple girls who are into having fun and living life in a very easy-going manner.....
    www.winklergirl.com
    My Facebook
    PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

sounds nice and even more so with the way toxin is running thailand. get ready for all of us lol

Comment

icecycle..you'd better get ready for these girls as they are not only fun to be with but they can also make good companions for you!!!
      www.winklergirl.com
      My Facebook

Comment

sounds like the perfect package...you are making me rethink my travel plans

Comment

This is really a welcomed treat !!!!!!!!! It is so good to know the PI girls are really out there and really will be something their thai counterparts need to be made aware of. These crazy B30000 payoffs these idiots are making should hopefully be a thing of the past. Increasing enforcement of earlier closing times should really begin the pinch for the thai entertainment business and I can see the thai girls either lowering there rates or migrating in droves to Singapore. I for one welcome competition as it always prevents monopolies and can only be good for both the girls and us !

Welcome PI girls so great to finally see you all !

Bricktop

Comment

Hi Lisa,

Do the girls from Mandaue like wearing sexy lingerie ? I know that in hot humid climates it would not be practical during the day but in an aircon cool room it is feasible ! I ask because I know the thai girls I have met are reluctant at the best of times to wear lingerie and one girl went further to say that it made her feel cheap and dirty ? I wonder if this is an asian phenomenon ?

Welcome your feedback !

Bricktop

Comment

my favorite of  Salma's  Mindaue friends is Chelsea; what a little doll;

http://asianladyboysxxx.com/clubhous...s/0Chelsea.jpg Chelsea, Cebu Hottie

Comment

Chelsea is a verrry close friend!! One of our 'barkadas' (group of friends) LOL

wearing lingerie is sort of sexy for many of us Bricktop but we are not so used to the kinkiest ones which is what you obviously mean

but many of us are quite daring...
                www.winklergirl.com
                My Facebook

Comment

girls!!!

here we are...me, lorea and Jovita!!!
                  www.winklergirl.com
                  My Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by (Bricktop @ Mar. 20 2004,12:16)
                    This is really a welcomed treat !!!!!!!!!  It is so good to know the PI girls are really out there and really will be something their thai counterparts need to be made aware of.  These crazy B30000 payoffs these idiots are making should hopefully be a thing of the past.  Increasing enforcement of earlier closing times should really begin the pinch for the thai entertainment business and I can see the thai girls either lowering there rates or migrating in droves to Singapore.  I for one welcome competition as it always prevents monopolies and can only be good for both the girls and us !

Welcome PI girls so great to finally see you all !

Bricktop
                    the worst part about the new laws in Thailand IMO, that it puts a crunch on nice people like Tim and Sally, who aren't exactly getting filthy rich to begin with. I just hope they can keep hanging on and maybe some day that scum thaksin will get swept out of office and a more sane and reasonable replacement can be found and things can get back to normal.

Comment

I hear ya brother - amen to that you fine young man ! Get it safe dude,

Love

Brick

Comment

Nice picture of Chelsea... here's another one!

This girl is really something special! Beautiful, classy and ONLY ON THIS GODDAM WEBSITE!

Blue is the colour, football is the game...

Comment

how about pics of Chantal, Irene, Red, Frowen, Joyce, Vanessa, Lorea, Francine, Marrah??? and others more...
                          www.winklergirl.com
                          My Facebook

Comment

OK!

Comment

Aubrey is not from Mandaue but she is close...Lapulapucity..which is where Mactan island is.....

I never regret hanging out with Irene because she is just a very colorful personality who never fails to make me laugh!!! Same for Chantal who must be the horniest LOLOLOL ladyboy in Mandaue City!!! These people are down-to-earth, honest and soo fun to be with!!!

Marrah is a budding beauty queen and she is pretty in many ways...we were not too close before but now after the shoot and her being one of IRENE'S ANGELS (ladyboy beauty pageant bets) she has become quite close and she is a very friendly girl..
                              www.winklergirl.com
                              My Facebook

Comment

Working...
                              X