Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboys Tips on Tinder

Just saw this.

Didn't really give that good tips though. Anyone got any good tips for finding a nice LB GF on Tinder?

Cheers

Tinder only has Male and Female categories still so it is a little harder to pick out the ladyboys on there.
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rockheart View Post
      Tinder only has Male and Female categories still so it is a little harder to pick out the ladyboys on there.
      Quite true. When I was using Tinder I noticed that you really had to read the profiles to see who was trans.

Comment

what is the Tinder ??

Comment

Originally posted by alexjeft154 View Post

what is the Tinder ??
          Tinder is a dating app.

Comment

Grindr the gay app may have some ladyboys and certainly some femboys.
            You can filter by trans there so you can filter out some of the gay dudes.
            Problem is the gay dudes still find you and send you pictures of their ass.
            🤮
            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Grindr the gay app may have some ladyboys and certainly some femboys.
              You can filter by trans there so you can filter out some of the gay dudes.
              Problem is the gay dudes still find you and send you pictures of their ass.
              🤮
              Quite true. Even if you put in your profile that you are only interested in transgender women, guys still contact you. And yes, they send dick pics. OTOH I did meet some nice women there.

Comment

Working...
              X