Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Travel Advice - CAMBODIA or PHILIPPINES. Which one?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel Advice - CAMBODIA or PHILIPPINES. Which one?

I'm planning my 15 day trip in August of this year.

FIRST, if I decide to go to Cambodia, which is best for ladyboys and petite younger girls -- Siem Reap or Phnom Penh?

OR, for what I'm looking for is Angeles City, Philippines my better option? I cannot go to both countries. I am ending my trip with a week in Thailand.

A couple things to consider: I have been to Manila twice, Cebu once, and unfortunately Davao. I like the Philippines, the people, the girls/ladyboys, the food, and I like they speak English. HOWEVER, I have never been to Angeles City and I heard that's a must for a single guy like me looking to have fun.

BUT, I've never been to Cambodia and I'm considering a change up this time around maybe if I get some good advice.

SO, what do you think? Should I go to Cambodia for 5 days and if so which of the two cities? Or should I head to Angeles City? I also wouldn't mind going to AC because my time in Davao just a couple weeks ago was so disappointing!

Please respond with advice! I'm eager AND HORNY.
    Attached Files

I've never been to either but it's pretty clear there is many more available ladyboys in Philippines than Cambodia.
    Angles city is a similar idea to pattaya with lots of prostitutes. Cebu is known to have a large number.

Phnom Penh is 10 times larger than Siem Reap so there should be more of you want there but it is less geared to tourists.
    I've heard a few people say the ladyboys are really good in Phnom Penh if you know where to looks.

Siem Reap is a tourist mecca and will be geared to tourists more. Expect there to be a higher number of prostitutes and ladyboys than the population would normally produce. There could be some Thai ladyboys frequenting there due to the temple. But probably not a ladyboy mecca at all Siem Reap.
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Hello everyone. This is it.
      In August I will have nearly 25 days of free time.
      I am planning a 17 Asia trip for August of this year.
      I will be going to Cambodia for 5-7 days and the rest to another Asian country.
      I need to make the most of this because after August my new busy life will start. New school. New career.
      I have never been to Cambodia and it has always been on the list. I'm looking forward to meeting some ladies and ladyboys.
      Wish me well, thank you all.

Comment

Even if it's been said before, go ahead and message me on any hot spots/streets/or good LB bars in the Sihanoukville or PP city area.
        Appreciate you all.
        After I go on this trip, I will make an effort to post my LBs of the night from this trip and my last couple.
        Peace

Comment

Great, have a good safe trip. I think ill be in Cebu at the same time….. Look forward to seeing your posts!!

Comment

Scan youtube.com for your destinations then decide. Also Google philippines scams and siem reap and phnom Penh scams.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockheart View Post
              I've never been to either but it's pretty clear there is many more available ladyboys in Philippines than Cambodia.
              Angles city is a similar idea to pattaya with lots of prostitutes. Cebu is known to have a large number.

Phnom Penh is 10 times larger than Siem Reap so there should be more of you want there but it is less geared to tourists.
              I've heard a few people say the ladyboys are really good in Phnom Penh if you know where to looks.

Siem Reap is a tourist mecca and will be geared to tourists more. Expect there to be a higher number of prostitutes and ladyboys than th
              I was in Siem Reap a little while ago and there is some action, if you like them a bit desperate and blokes, but keen as mustard. A little aggressive the ones I saw walking down by the river at night

Comment

Working...
              X