X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honey bar re-opened

this place has more lives than a cat.....I spoke with May today and she told me she was there just last night and the place was all fine.....very strange. for how long is anyones guess. this place has more second chances than I did with my ex-wife LOL.

stogie, take note.....we all know you love it there. go have a few beer chang's before the place closes for good [again].

Jon

this place has more lives than a cat.....I spoke  with May today and she told me she was there just last >>night and the place was  all fine.....very strange.  for how long is anyones  guess.  this place has more second chances than I did with my ex-wife  LOL.
           stogie, take note.....we all know you love it there.  go have a few beer chang's  before the place closes for good [again].>>>

S When I was in BKK 2 weeks ago, they had knocked down all the bars just off Soi 23 and built a big fence there. So, how on earth do you actually GET to Honey Bar now??
    Mister Arse

Comment

I'll show you this weekend! It's not a pretty site, but it IS open! In fact they signd a 2 year lease in February, but as Jon says you never know!

Comment

Good thing you didnt nick that sign then Stogie otherwise they would have been closed for good!!! A 2 year lease dont make me larf!! BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!

Comment

About the last place left in Bangkok where you won't get robbed blind, assaulted, hassled and go deaf in the process...

LONG LIVE The Honey Bar...

Comment

Working...
          X