Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Drink for Ladyboys Visiting in My Hotel Room?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Drink for Ladyboys Visiting in My Hotel Room?

Do Ladyboys have a favorite drink, in general? I want to stock my hotel room with a refreshment that my ladyboy guests might enjoy! Thanks!

Ladyboys tend to drink the same as the general Thai population. The most common thing for Thais to drink is scotch and soda. Johnny Walker et al. Next would be Sang Som whisky ,which is basically rum, and coke. Vodka and gin with tonic can be popular with some. Not so many ladyboys drink beer regularily but will drink them if they are free. Beer is more of a male thing in Thailand, but this is common around the world. Almost every time I went to clubs that had bottle service with ladyboys we always got scotch. Don't waste money on expensive scotch, they always use a mixer.

If they are working girls they will probably tend to drink less than you. If it is your girlfriend they may drink more than you. Often in the bars when you order a round of tequilas, the ladyboy may actually get a shot of water. If you buy them beer in the bar you can be sure they are actually drinking with you, however usually a lady chooses her own drink.
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Rockheart, thank you for your comment. Maybe I will buy scotch and soda to have around during my Thailand stay. Let's see if even one bottle is drank. So, I don't drink much and don't plan to drink anything in Thailand, unless compelled by social reasons. Like, I will order a beer if that is the only way to see an interesting ladyboy. I have read that, like you say, Thai girls and ladyboys like to drink when they have the green light but may avoid alcohol when they are working in a bar.

I am really looking forward to Bangkok, Pattaya, and Chaing Mai.

Comment

Working...
      X