X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freelancer prices from around 8 months ago

Here is a video posted about 8 months ago by Asian Tinder who was walking along Sukhumvit from Asoke to Nana. He asked a number of freelancers (including some ladyboys) prices for short time and long time. You need to keep in mind the inflation factor in Thailand is just like in your home country, the cost of everything has gone up - so don't expect prices of 500-1000 Baht for ST, unless they are in a desperate situation.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

That reminds me. My girlfriend and I were talking to the girls working P. Burgos Street in Makati, Philippines and she was asking them how much they charge. They said 2500 to 3000 pesos which is $44 to $52. Then they said that their price gets lower and lower as they get more desperate for customers. Some of them said they would finally go as low as 500 pesos which is slightly less than $10.

Comment

The later the morning hours the lower the price. Bargain and then walk away. Might scare them into accepting lower prices. Beware the bigger broads. They will try to beat you up and rob you. Keep a tire thumper or police telescoping baton under your luggage.

Comment

Working...
      X