X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thai evisa is shhhheeeet!

I have tried too many times to apply for a tourist visa online. After filling in occupation and income I am stuck at NEXT which doesn't work. Have applied 5 times and stuck. I want to visit November 19 to january 16. About 57 days. What should I do? Arrive and get a 30 day visa on arrival? Will they give it to me even though a have a 57 day airline ticket. After that visit the immigration office at Jomtien soi 8 for another month extension? I don't want to visit Cambodia.

Can someone explain what and how to solve my problem? The silly Honolulu consulate is still closed. Cheapskates.

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
    I have tried too many times to apply for a tourist visa online. After filling in occupation and income I am stuck at NEXT which doesn't work. Have applied 5 times and stuck. I want to visit November 19 to january 16. About 57 days. What should I do? Arrive and get a 30 day visa on arrival? Will they give it to me even though a have a 57 day airline ticket. After that visit the immigration office at Jomtien soi 8 for another month extension? I don't want to visit Cambodia.

Can someone explain what and how to solve my problem? The silly Honolulu consulate is still closed. Cheapskates.
    When you apply for an EVISA and you fill out the form and click the NEXT button, it won't go anywhere if you missed filling any fields out.
    When you click the NEXT button and it doesn't work, scroll up and it tells you in red what is not filled in properly.
    Even try using a different browser and maybe it will work better for you. It seems to work good for me in Chrome browser.

Otherwise just go get the 30 day visa on arrival and you then have 30 days to figure it out.
    You can renew at any Thai immigration office for 1900 baht.

Else go to Singpore for a couple days or something.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Will they let me in with a60 day airplane fare? I've checked every question box 5 times and still stuck on NEXT.

Comment

Will they let me in with a60 day airplane fare? I've checked every question box 5 times and still stuck on NEXT.
        They probably won't care about the 60 days but if they ask, tell them you are planning a side trip.

But what you can probably do is go to some travel agency or visa service there and have them help you with the application.
        If they do it often they should be able to submit it if you bring your images on a thumb drive.
        Here's some yelp listings.
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

What browser are you using? I have experienced this issue occasionally using an outdated browser.

Comment

Originally posted by Escierto View Post
            What browser are you using? I have experienced this issue occasionally using an outdated browser.
            I suggested that. Browsers don't usually get outdated anymore but they don't all work on all websites. I tested it and if you don't fill out all the fields it won't let you go to the next page. Some browsers may not display the errors correctly. I find chrome works the best on most sites.
            Safari tends to work the worst on most sites.

I he can't get it to work himself, going to a travel agency or some place that has done it before should help.
            It may cost money but his time is also worth money.
            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rockheart View Post

I suggested that. Browsers don't usually get outdated anymore but they don't all work on all websites. I tested it and if you don't fill out all the fields it won't let you go to the next page. Some browsers may not display the errors correctly. I find chrome works the best on most sites.
              Safari tends to work the worst on most sites.

I he can't get it to work himself, going to a travel agency or some place that has done it before should help.
              It may cost money but his time is also worth money.
              I think that you are right. I have used some strange browsers in my time so God knows what he is using.

Comment

Finally figured out my problemo. Cell phone screen is too small. Couldn't see the upper right corner where u browse for a photo of my passport info page. Did browse for my front face photo. After that NEXT worked and i browsed for airplane ticket, hotel reservations, etc. My submission went through, BUT my submission record shows ZERO even though i submitted my evisa applications 4 times last Friday and Saturday. I emailed twice today Monday and no reply by 3 pm HST. Manyana many analysts manyana like Mexico and the Philippines. I hope the customs guy will believe me when I explain the Thai immigration service is inefficient and undetectable. That's probably why they can't revive their tourist income. They need to give everybody 90 day tourist visas on arrival. I think the USA does this. Check it out. Any way the clock is ticking. I really don't want to visit Chiang Mai and Cambodia and angor watt. So I will wait and hope the Thai customs guy will let me with my promise to visit the Immigrations off at soi 8 Jomtien.

Comment

My Honolulu thai consulate is still closed and can't do tourists visa applications. But Russians can stay for 90 days until April 2024. Chinese are welcome with visas. WTF?!?

Comment

Finally figured out my problemo. Cell phone screen is too small. Couldn't see the upper right corner where u browse for a photo of my passport info page. Did browse for my front face photo. After that NEXT worked and i browsed for airplane ticket, hotel reservations, etc. My submission went through, BUT my submission record shows ZERO even though i submitted my evisa applications 4 times last Friday and Saturday. I emailed twice today Monday and no reply by 3 pm HST. Manyana many analysts manyana like Mexico and the Philippines. I hope the customs guy will believe me when I explain the Thai immigration service is inefficient and undetectable. That's probably why they can't revive their tourist income. They need to give everybody 90 day tourist visas on arrival. I think the USA does this. Check it out. Any way the clock is ticking. I really don't want to visit Chiang Mai and Cambodia and angor watt. So I will wait and hope the Thai customs guy will let me with my promise to visit the Immigrations off at soi 8 Jomtien.
                    I've entered Thailand 32 times and never once did an immigration official ever say a word to me. Never asked for insurance or flight information. I give them my boarding pass from my flight and my passport and my entry card.
                    Have you ever had to explain anything before? Have they ever asked for your travel plans or insurance?
                    Chiang Mai is inside Thailand.
                    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

My Honolulu thai consulate is still closed and can't do tourists visa applications. But Russians can stay for 90 days until April 2024. Chinese are welcome with visas. WTF?!?
                      Everyone could stay 45 days on arrival until March 2023. You can also Fed Ex your visa application to a open consultate on the mainland.
                      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Last year I asked if I could mail in my tourist application. Nyet. Have sent numerous emails to the LA Consulate and no reply. You say 45 days. Used to be 30, 45, 60, and now 45 days. Eeny, mini, many, mo. Dumb immigration and PM wishy washy decisions.Maybe I should take all my paper applications, print my evisa applications, and show proof the LA office failed. I can't believe the embassy has no money to hire more personnel. Still waiting for an answer. I read the processing time is 4 days. Let's see.

Comment

I still ask, when did Thai immigration ever question you about anything?
                          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Funny I just got an email requesting my full name, and passport number. Sent it. Now wait. Still irritating that submitted is ZERO even thought I successfully sent 4 plus 5th completed evisa today. Will definitely blanket LA Consulate with requests/demands y to reopen the Honolulu consulate. Colin Miyabara sez the office is open but not for tourist visas or any kind of visas. Have to wonder if they are sloppy handling the dead citizens in Isreal and the Gaza. A few killed and captured Filipinos, too.

Comment

Seems the LA Consulate doesn't know how explain things carefully or intelligently. I sent them 4 submissions and couldn't get the yellow payment button to work. Finally figured it out myself. I had to click submissions and click the box of the last bottom submission. Then scroll at the way to the right until I see the credit card icon. Clicked that and the PAY $40 message shows up. Clicked pay the " Sorry not working". Consulate replies WORKING NOW. Bull shit. Been off all day today Wednesday. Real 3rd world computer software. Will see if tomorrow is better.

Comment

Working...
                              X