X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The voices

Instead of hijacking the thread about the Miss International Queen, I should start a new topic.

I must confess when I watch a video with ladyboys talking, I just can’t handle a male sounding voice. This was also true when I was chatting with ladyboys online - the dealbreaker was always the voice. If a girl had a male voice, no matter how attractive she was, I couldn’t get past it.

I was talking to my girlfriend about this and I told her, if she had had one of these male voices, that would have been it. Shallow, I know.

It seems to me that the Thai ladyboys are much more likely to have a male voice than the Filipinas. Of course your mileage may differ.

Comment

My girlfriend has a deep voice. My 80 year old mother asked if she was Non Binary.
      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rockheart View Post
        My girlfriend has a deep voice. My 80 year old mother asked if she was Non Binary.
        What did you say? How does she know what non binary is? Or what that even means?

Comment

Good topic Escierto!

For me a really deep voice can be jarring. From my observations the younger a Thai transgender starts hormones (at the right dose), the more feminine the voice is. This prevents the vocal cords from lengthening which causes the deeper voice as they grow past past puberty.

I am amazed at how many Filipina transgenders can sound feminine even if they started hormones at an older age.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
          Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread
          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
            Good topic Escierto!

For me a really deep voice can be jarring. From my observations the younger a Thai transgender starts hormones (at the right dose), the more feminine the voice is. This prevents the vocal cords from lengthening which causes the deeper voice as they grow past past puberty.

I am amazed at how many Filipina transgenders can sound feminine even if they started hormones at an older age.
            So it’s the lengthening of the vocal cords in puberty that cause a deeper voice. I wonder if some ethnic groups have shorter vocal cords?

My girlfriend never took hormones for very long yet her voice is completely passable. I agree with you in the number of Filipinas that sound feminine. To be sure, I talked to some that had deep voices but nothing like the Thai girls.

Comment

Originally posted by Escierto View Post

What did you say? How does she know what non binary is? Or what that even means?
              I said no. Mainstream media pump out this stuff about LGBTQ ideology constantly. Even though she’s old She’s all on board with all the current left wing ideology because they just push that and call everything else evil. Canada media is hijacked.
              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
              X