Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pattaya Authorities Crack Down on Alleged Transgender Prostitutes on Pattaya Beach

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pattaya Authorities Crack Down on Alleged Transgender Prostitutes on Pattaya Beach

Read at thepattayanew.com. same old, same old. I think the smarter way to catch the thieving LBs is to pose as a wobbly drunken unshaven pot-bellied Indians wearing solid gold necklaces walking aimlessly down Soi 6 and onto Beach Road.

I already posted about that. They rounded up the ladyboys on the beach because one ladyboy kicked the shit out of a Russian fellow.

A Russian tourist got into a fight with a ladyboy on Pattaya beach. She ended up beating the crap out of him. This caused the police to arrest all the ladyboys on the beach and haul them in. They were all booked and tested for drugs. In the end they were released. https://www.pattayamail.com/news/transgender-assaults-russian
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

It's on YouTube. Russian guy was wearing gold baht necklace. Maybe drunk. People who are starving r desperate and work in gangs. No look or act cocky. Just mind your own business. Ive had many barworkers yell at me when i walk past their bars. Thais hate rich tourists especially if you don't tip enough. Wear sloppy shorts and tank tops to keep cool. They're cheap in Thailand. Don't bring expensive clothes that US Customs love to steal from you. This year i plan to leave my cameras home. Getting way to heavy to carry on. If caught in a fight just run away fast. Mo beddah be sure to avoid. Poverty breeds criminality.

Comment

Working...
      X