Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thailand vs Philippines lb swimsuit contest.

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thailand vs Philippines lb swimsuit contest.

Here are a couple of videos, one from last year of a Thailand lb swimsuit beauty contest and the other this year from the Philippines.
    Please comment on which one you prefer and why.
    First up the Thailand lbs - which was held in Pattaya.

Next up are the Filipina lbs. Tondo is a district in Manila.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

First of all, what’s up with the four guys in the Philippine contest? Are they eye candy for the ladies and gay guys? It seemed a little strange to me.

Second, I found myself thinking about tucking watching the Thai contest. I thought the contestants were very attractive and actually more my type, because overall they were slender girls. Still, I found myself thinking about tucking.

Third, I thought the Filipinas were more womanly. They seemed to have the hips and fuller bodies of women. I forgot about tucking watching them because they looked like regular women in a way the Thai contestants did not.

I think overall I preferred the Thai contestants although there are some real stunners in the Philippines. You also have to notice that English is regularly used in the Philippines and it really makes the country easier to navigate.

Comment

Thanks for commenting Escierto! I prefer the Thais too - but strictly on looks. I chose these 2 contests are they are not major ones like Miss Tiffany or Super Sirenya where the top notch beauties compete.

Certainly the Filipinas had the English speaking advantage. I am curious as to why you thought about tucking? The Thai lbs were a mix of pre-op and postop, but their status is not announced.

I think the Spanish/Latin influence has some bearing on why the Filipina lbs have fuller bodies - particularly the hips. I have seen some photos of Filipina lbs who appeared to have more Chinese heritage and they were more like the Thai lbs. It also seems to me the Thai lbs are taller on average. If you noticed the high heels on the Filipina lbs some were at least 6 inches with platforms too. Quite easy to fall with those.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
        Thanks for commenting Escierto! I prefer the Thais too - but strictly on looks. I chose these 2 contests are they are not major ones like Miss Tiffany or Super Sirenya where the top notch beauties compete.

Certainly the Filipinas had the English speaking advantage. I am curious as to why you thought about tucking? The Thai lbs were a mix of pre-op and postop, but their status is not announced.

I think the Spanish/Latin influence has some bearing on why the Filipina lbs have fuller bodies - particularly the hips. I have seen some photos of Filipina lbs who appeared to have more Chinese heritage and they were more like the Thai lbs. It also seems to me the Thai lbs are taller on average. If you noticed the high heels on the Filipina lbs some were at least 6 inches with platforms too. Quite easy to fall with those.
        When I was watching the Thai contestants I thought I could see traces of bulges on some of them. Also their bodies are more masculine than the Filipinas - less in the way of hips and taller.

Nevertheless, I thought they were gorgeous and I really like their slender style. I have always been a fan of androgynous looking women so the fact that the Filipinas have more womanly bodies doesn’t add to their appeal for me.

Even traveling around the Philippines you definitely see people with a lot of East Asian (Chinese and Korean) features. I have seen Filipinas who could pass as K-POP idols.

I noticed that the Filipinas had a hand to help going up and down those stairs - they needed it in those heels!

The videos were great! So many beautiful women! Thanks!

Comment

I was thinking about these two videos and wondering why is it that these two countries produce such quantities of beautiful ladyboys? Of course beautiful trans women can be found all over the world but none can compete with them. Every time we are walking in the street or in a mall my girlfriend will mention to me after we pass an especially beautiful woman, “She is trans.” You have to wonder, what’s in the water?

Comment

Working...
          X