Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feelings of excitement when I approached by ladyboys versus women

Hi

I am from UK. I first had a ladyboy experience when I was around 26 years old then again around 40.

Recently went back to Thailand at 50 and stayed on Sukhumvit for first time. While there I had fun with both ladyboys and females but what I noticed was when walking up and down Sukhumvit, if a ladyboy approached and held my hand I got this surge of excitement that I did not get when approached by women, I mean if a woman held my hand it felt nice and I liked it or if she sat on my knee in a bar I definitely liked it and felt some excitement (provided I was attracted to either in the first place) but when it was a ladyboy doing those same things it was a whole different level.

I had no problems in the bedroom with the females, still aroused and finished the job etc and same with ladyboys so I am not focussing on the bedroom antics here as I know I like both in the bed with maybe slight preference for the ladyboys. I just wonder if other people get that same rush when a ladyboy approaches, maybe it dissipates over time but I am trying to understand is it just a rush of adrenaline/excitement because it's like a taboo almost or whether this is a genuine feeling where it is clear I prefer ladyboys.

I suppose it is something for me to work out myself but would be interested in other peoples views as to whether they had similar experiences before they were sure what they wanted. I mean I am moving out there to live late this year and maybe I need to give more thought to entering relationships with ladyboys as opposed to women as I originally expected I would go and try to meet a woman and settle down but after noticing those feelings inside me I am definitely questioning what side of the fence I lean on more (I do like both, there is no denying that).

I won't rabbit on anymore, just be interested to hear views.
    Cheers
    Keith

p.s. moving out there to live is not a whim due to my discovery of Sukhumvit, it's been a long term goal for a while that is now able to come to fruition.​

The very first time I encountered a ladyboy was years ago chatting with a Filipina on cam. I chatted with her frequently over a period of months and I had no idea that she was a ladyboy. In fact, when she finally told me that she was a ladyboy, I did not believe her and she had to prove it to me.

Prior to this, I had never given ladyboys a moment's thought but when I saw her naked, I knew that there was no going back. I never felt such intense desire especially for someone with a penis! I could not explain it then and I still cannot explain it. I just accept it but even the acceptance took many years.

I have been in a relationship with a Filipina ladyboy for the past five years and I am very happy with her. When I am with her, I actually forget what is between her legs since she is so feminine and attractive to me.

Comment

Thank you for the reply Escierto, I think you hit the nail on the head regarding acceptance and accepting it from a personal persepective.

Comment

I was surprised that I was the only person who replied. I don't understand why I love a woman with a cock but I can't deny it's true!

Comment

It's called trans attracted however I know there's a fancier word. It stems from the love of the "female form" sort of and also the love of a dick. So transgender MTF is the perfect package.
          I know the feeling of excitement. I had to check myself in Pattaya as I was walking around with a huge grin all the time like a kid in a candy store!

Comment

Working...
          X