X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming to bangkok soon!

this girl is coming to the Asian Bureau of the ATS corporation in May; we haven't decided for how long yet but it will be happening. one of the most amazing ladyboys I have ever met in my entire life and the 4 days we spent together felt like 4 years. sorry......you vultures, errr, guys, have no shot; she is staying with me exclusively
    video and JPG gallery coming In April; see ya' soon, Trisha

no shot eh? ...famous last words

Comment

Are you in love again?

Comment

happens, than it passes, than it happens again. but it's all pointless since I must remain in the states 6 months a year; but while I am in Asia it is very easy to fall for these girls.

trisha is just the latest in a long line......

Jon

Comment

Is she good in the 'rack'?

Long line is right... you are gonna go down as the John Holmes of the LB world...

They'll make a movie about you!

Comment

no movies.....my body looks terrible on film and my john holmes days are long over; how the hell did I go from wanting to have 3 or 4 loads a day to having a hard time just squeezing out ONE??? getting old sucks

like most ladyboy-lovers, I am easily smitten by a cute ladyboy who is batting the eyelashes and looking awesome for me; it's easy to fall for these people, as you well know. By the sheer numbers of ladyboys I meet in this job [over 500 now], it's bound to happen more often to me, right? so yes, Trisha and Amore in Cebu and Jessica and Neka in Manila were the latest ones to capture my fancy, and I am sure there will be others soon enough. Girls like Ji, Nan, Bobo and Chompoo, Nun and Nicole and about 20 other Thai's have had the same effect on me also. as i say, while I am living this dual life of staying in 2 cities very far apart for half of each year, I know it's not possible to have a REAL romance, so I will take the temporary ones for now.

Jon

Comment

That's what is so cool about this site, all of us have our own ideas of what is attractive in a ladyboy, the thing that gets our motor running. For me, yes, she is cute but not my type.

Comment

Working...
              X