X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is everybody ?

I've known Nana Plaza to be quiet but I think it is the quietest I've seen it in ages. I was sat in Casa last night chatting to a few of the girls I know like Talisha and Suga who is working there now and they all said there are hardly any guys about and it's been like it for a week or so. I would say last night between Casa and Cascades there must have been 50/60 ladyboys working and apart from myself about 5/6 guys. Good odds if you like to choose but sods law as usual and the girl I wanted, Aria, must have been the only one barfined or gone when I was about and no sign of her.
    After a trip to Gullivers to watch the football , and it was dead in there as well, I went back to Nana for the last hour and ended up in Rainbow 2 to see a girl I chatted to the night before . She wanted to go with me but I wasn't paying a barfine so said I'd see her outside at 2am and whilst waiting I saw the usual crowd of ladyboys prowling around but I didn't have the power to play. The Rainbow 2 girl turned up we went back to my place and of course she turned our arranged all nighter into a ST so I gave her 500bt and rolled over and went to sleep.

Well the employees overpower you when you walk in and won't keep their distance. It costs a fortune to buy a beer. The idea of paying a bar 500 Baht BEFORE my dick gets sucked somehow doesn't have that much appeal either! These places are seedy, noisy and quite simply a place for the stupid to get fleeced.

I'm glad they are dead. Maybe more people are finding that being in a noisy strip joint with hustlers inside and out aint such a smart way to spend your vacation time!

It's a shame these hovels still open after midnight. At least I could fly down in a cab at 12 and pick me up sone cheap action. Waiting till 2am ain't worth the trouble.

Comment

ouch! i sense some bitterness there violator

it actually sounds like a buyers market and quite good now

granted these places are a bit seedy but i've always enjoyed
      me "vacation" time there

Comment

I wasn't having a go at anyone. Just at the business practices of said seedy places. More power to you and your travellers checks!

TV

Comment

>>>Maybe more people are finding that being in a noisy strip joint with hustlers inside and out aint such a smart way to spend your vacation time!>>>

S - I didn't think there was any other kind of holiday!!!!

Am I missing something?

Confused in Singapore
          Mister Arse

Comment

For fucks sake learn how to use the goddam "QUOTE" feature you fookin' Scottish git!

Code Sample
            [QUOTE]The special tag for a quote when you bother to click on the 'quote' buttons![/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

It becomes...

Originally posted by
            The special tag for a quote when you bother to click on the 'quote' buttons!
            It's bloody easy, so start practising!

(Oh, and I'llsee you at the weekend for a pint!)

Comment

[QUOTE]

Then what???

Even more confused in Singapore
              Mister Arse

Comment

[/QUOTE]Is my name Paddy??

I have NO idea what you are supposed to do here, and when you enter "quote" in the help system, it says there are no matches
                Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by
                  It's bloody easy, so start practising!
                  Mister Arse

Comment

Aha!! Eureka

That was FAR more hassle than my way
                    Mister Arse

Comment

• Working...
                      X