X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOD (18) ~ Kaos Bar

Tomcat, Mirimark and all femboy lovers...

This femboy has been in Kaos for a week, and is direct from the farm in Issan!

18 years old and I'll post a lot more of her as soon as I get back to Bangkok in a day or two...

Could be the next superstar ladyboy and is taking some hormones, but still functions, although small!

I almost didn't go out there tonight but I'm damn glad I did!

Attached Files

Just what Im always looking for.

And where exactly is the Kaos Bar??

BB

Comment

Seek and ye shall find - or in plain English use the search function!

RR.
      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
      Kahuna

Comment

Ive always had a soft spot for Mods , does she drive a scooter
        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(Baklaboy @ Mar. 17 2008,02:57) Just what Im always looking for.

And where exactly is the Kaos Bar??

BB
          Sunee Plaza, Pattaya
          “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
          ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Yawn , your so predictable now Mr Wobbly , yawn , I think we all need to chip get him drunk one evening then barfine Jenny from Guess and let her give you a proper seeing too , i am sure Mr Duke will chip in , anybody else

Comment

Count me in!

RR.
              Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
              Kahuna

Comment

I got a picture of this young boy-girl sent to my mailbox today by mister bear and I am still wondering; since when does a uni-brow, a bit of rouge and a mother's old bra make up a ladyboy?

time to get back to making FHG's and seeing what REAL ladyboys look like, I think you've lost the plot!!

[and yer mind ] he heh
                Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
                -Dennis Miller

Comment

(buttafly @ Mar. 17 2008,08:35)  since when does a uni-brow, a bit of rouge and a mother's old bra make up a ladyboy?

But i still get a

Roll over MOD I'm the SQUAD

Comment

(buttafly @ Mar. 17 2008,09:35) I got a picture of this young boy-girl sent to my mailbox today by mister bear and I am still wondering; since when does a uni-brow, a bit of rouge and a mother's old bra make up a ladyboy?

time to get back to making FHG's and seeing what REAL ladyboys look like, I think you've lost the plot!!

[and yer mind ] he heh
                    You must be getting contemptuous in your old age.

As for the uni brow, I see two of them, so don't understand that comment.

If Mr Bear is attracted to her and is happy being with her, who are any of us to be critical? Just wish him continued happiness with her.
                    “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Thanks Lefty...

More to come...

But right now I'm working off a hangover...

Comment

Aha, you stayed in labamba long then? You weren´t that drunk when i left. I hope you didn´t take that bartender guy
                        "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(Lefty @ Mar. 17 2008,11:56) who are any of us to be critical? Just wish him continued happiness with her.  
                          continued happiness??

Hell, he will never see this bo ...... errrrrmmm, ladyboy again!!

besides, I heard she put the stuff back in her Mum's hamper and is going back to the moto-taxi gig today
                          Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
                          -Dennis Miller

Comment

You say yes, I say no
                            You say stop and I say go, go, go
                            Oh, no
                            You say goodbye and I say hello
                            Hello, hello...
                            Attached Files

Comment

no thanks !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...