X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cindy ~ March 2008

Cindy spent the last few days round the Stogie and TT Chang den of naughtiness...

Had to get some practice for my holiday in Hua Hin next month!
    Attached Files

Last two pics for now...
    Attached Files

Comment

No honey, no money!!

Comment

Great pics , love the floating on water one

Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Is it true Stogie walked across to take it?

It is Easter Monday . . . . . this all sounds familiar . . . . spooky.
          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

No ...not a new superstar was born....Cindy was born as a Superstar...

When see the smile in Stogies eyes.....he know who was on his left side....

For me was Cindy the No.1 at the moment, one of the greatest persons I ever met in Los...

See you in May Cindy.....

Dieter

Great pics and thanks for sharing Stogie.....
            Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

That Ball is a bit Stogie
              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Damn.. I just love the body on that girl.

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Mar. 24 2008,10:42) That Ball is a bit Stogie
                  I think Stogie is the last one who would worry about something like that. He seems very comfortable in his own skin.
                  “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                  ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Cindy was born as a Superstar...
                    It certainly seems that way sometimes. She has a presense about her that Thai people of all ages seem to gravitate towards. Whether it's old people next door or kids in the pool, they seem to find their way here...

She was dragged from our table in Foodland a couple of days ago to chat to the ladies working behind the line cooking food. They wanted to know all the news about her... she's been there about once a month for the last few months, but they don't forget Cindy!

One of my neighbours who is a rich old lady in her 70s cornered her at a party and they chatted like best mates about Korean soap operas... (and now I have to make copies of all of hers to share with her new chum!)

In the pool (after some reservations about getting in) she soon became the ref in a game of 'chucking the ball about in a weird and abstract fashion!'

Comment

Stogie, what gym do you go to? I need to go with you and get one of them sixpacks too.
                      "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Mar. 24 2008,10:42) That Ball is a bit   Stogie  
                          ....    Ball personally selected by TTChang at Foodland, so I'm probably more    than Stogie.  

Unfortunately my regular date doesnt swim, won't party with the neighbours, and certainly won't get invited to Hua Hin     Stogie is so right - Cindy has some sort of magic that attracts people

My girl and I had to think up some other activities to keep us  amused ....    
                          TT

Comment

(gradys @ Mar. 24 2008,10:48) Damn.. I just love the body on that girl.
                            You and me, too, brother!
                            Attached Files

Comment

One more...
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X