Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am a "Virgin" no more!

finally managed to do it...

sherry (pre), rikee (pre), cant recall her name (post)...

went to crazy horse at orchard towers singapore. after 15 minutes of observing the scene, saw these 3 beautiful ladies and i called them over. exchanged the usual 20 faq and after few beers and ladies drinks, headed towards orchid inn hotel at balestier.

paid sgd 50 for the hotel room and wasted no time. was disappointed that one of them was post op, good thing the other 2 wasnt.

all in all, had a great time and for a first timer, i think i did pretty ok. definitely wont be my last thats for sure.

Comment

(mattmatt @ May 04 2008,04:58) was disappointed that one of them was post op
      She's cute!
      From the immortal realm of Barbelo...

Comment

mattmatt, wow, 3 ladies at the same time! Now that is quite the way to lose your lb virginity!

Thanks for sharing, and also resizing the photos! Hope you continue to have great times with these special ladies!

Sounds like you are in Singapore, so if you get brave enough, you could try the areas like Geylang and Rowell, as ably reported by SiGeena, Friedfrunk and Kleetora.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I'd say you did more than "pretty OK"...Three beauties...

Welcome to the forum and to the Club...
          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

that i agree, she is always carrying the conversation and smiling and making us laugh. and shes the leader too, negotiating for her "sisters"

anyway she is from chiang mai and claimed that her grandma is thai and grandad an american from las vegas. she told me her thai name but i was too excited to remember it, my bad.

Comment

God oh mighty.... you've been fucked forever my friend!        

Comment

(rxpharm @ May 04 2008,05:07) Sounds like you are in Singapore, so if you get brave enough, you could try the areas like Geylang and Rowell, as ably reported by SiGeena, Friedfrunk and Kleetora.
                In Sing, Geylang isn't worth it anymore for LBs.
                At their usual place on Lor 16 (or was it 14??), only a couple ugly ones hang around.

OT has much better choice.

Comment

Full marks My man ,a lot better looking then My first ever, I just wanted to get the first one out the way !

Seamus
                  Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

wow - 3 on your first time

In for a penny, in for a pound
                    No honey, no money!!

Comment

i went to crazy horse with the intention of doing only one but when i saw these 3 mouth drooling beauties, all my original plan went down the drain.

in the room, all my crazy fantasies came true. doing 69 with sherry and doggied by rikee. "the leader" was tugging and i had 2 medium sized cocks in my mouth. and the position list goes on. 90 minutes of heaven and hell. got all too excited that i didnt take any room action pictures. next time, i wl do better.

they wanted $600 but i managed to bring it down. maybe cause the night was slow or maybe i am good looking (yeah rite). total damaged was sgd $400 for room action, $50 for room, $10 for taxi, about $100 for the few beers and ladies drinks. didnt really care too much about the money factor as i just want to have a great time on my first outing.

will try other locations as stated above, in the meantime, i will be going to crazy horse again tonight - there must have been about 50 lbs there last night!

Comment

What a way to go!!

Congratulations... 1st time and with 3 LB

I hate to think what the hell you'll be doing once you loose your inhibitions

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(bigmick22 @ May 04 2008,15:43) In for a penny, in for a pound  
                          In for 3 pennies, got 3 pounds (err 2 and a half it appears).
                          Way to go MattMatt!

I see that the foursome initiator is taking off in a big way. I recall wanting only to snag one or two ladies for fun, but somehow ending up with 3 posties. Good luck hunting out there.

Comment

thank you for the words of encouragement jedi grand masters.

i am still learning and have benefited much from this forum.

matt, young padawan

Comment

(manarak @ May 04 2008,06:15)
                              (rxpharm @ May 04 2008,05:07) Sounds like you are in Singapore, so if you get brave enough, you could try the areas like Geylang and Rowell, as ably reported by SiGeena, Friedfrunk and Kleetora.
                              In Sing, Geylang isn't worth it anymore for LBs.
                              At their usual place on Lor 16 (or was it 14??), only a couple ugly ones hang around.

OT has much better choice.
                              Singapore sucks. Bunch of 30+ thaigirls charge you 300 singdollars. Stayed in Strand, 170 singdollars, real shitroom. I was really disapointed with Singapore. Went to Geylang, OT and Rowell. Coming straight from Bkk and Pattaya, it´s just so lame..
                              "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Working...
                              X