Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i dont understand why everytime i try to sign up or look at the link it asks me to input a username and password before it even loads

Comment

• Sounds like you are trying to sign on from Thailand!

Thailand is blocked by this website, but you can get a pass to get there if you email them.

(It's somewhere in this thread.)

Of course once your through the firewall you then need another pass and username to log on!

(And even that process doesn't work smoothly.)

I don't think the Captain is looking for sales from Thailand!

Comment

• yeah i was thinking that, ive always liked his photos and was thinking of signing up.. ill look into the pass later or you can pm it to me.

Comment

• A big thank-you Stogie... You're the man!!

I am glad you're able to get the link up and running, despite others who seemed so opposed.

I hope everyone who wants to take a look does through your affiliate links...

Cheers mate

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• (BAM @ May 11 2008,09:08) azza33 can pay Stogie if he wants to promote Captain Crunch on here......

may have looked that way... but can assure you i've no connection at all with the captain

I just like to see different types of ladies and those i posted are very different to most stuff floating about...

If anything, they are closest to the girls Stogie has presented himself...

This June i'll try and shoot more of my own to share

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• ive always like the photos he takes and as has been said before tends to get girls you dont see on a lot of the other sites

Comment

• (JaiDee @ May 18 2008,22:37)
                (stogie bear @ May 18 2008,22:27) We'll start promoting this site properly in a few days...
                great idea, you may want to tell 'em to update the tour a bit whle you're at it.

Not that people don't enjoy pics from 2003, but it takes just an hour or 2 to put new pics on their tour and it could make more sales for you. and at a whopping 7.50 a sale ...... wow, where are you going to spend all that new-found cash??

you know Jaidee, whilst its obvious ASIANTS $99 for 1 year is the best value money can buy on the net, not everyone can afford to pay such money... yes this is true....

The greeks have an expression i believe that translates along the line, BIT BY BIT THE BAG GETS FULL.

I'm sure you can understand the meaning, but more importantly, there is a multitude of customer bases out there, why just target one when you can have them all??

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• ya, true I guess..... people just have to spread their investment out over a year.  think about it;  99 for one year is less than 9 dollars per month ....... I have never seen this website inside,  and I am sure it's fine, but they charge 6 dollars more per month and update a lot less.  Every other site also..... no one updates more than ATS, and yet charges the least cash.... if you can afford the one-time upfront payment 99 dollars is a great deal; staying a full year on rebills with captain's website is 180 bucks, for the other websites and for ATS monthly it's a whopping 360!

If I could find a website which entertained me year-round for 99 bucks, I would jump on it, trust me...  fact is I never have.   and for the Euro that is only 65 and for Brits only 50 quid a year; a helluva deal IMO.

I hear SB made a sale here yesterday, I am definately collecting on my bangers and mash soon!!!  
                  Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

• uau, she is so cute...where i can find her, i am coming to thailand...pls let me know where i can find so cute lb

Comment

• That girl is lovely. I wanna cuddle her..and much more.

Comment

• Ant is fabulous. But If I joined any of these sites it would probably be the;

Ladyboy Academy site.

I really like Sherry too. Great body, Perfect Face.
                        The problem is the small cock. Sorry boys, I just can't deal with a two inch hard-On. Whats the point when I'm a bottom feeder !
                        Attached Files
                        My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Working...
                        X