X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chanel ~ PI pagent girl...

Just going through old photos & came across these of a Girl from Phil, makes her money from Beauty pagents & scamming. Just thought I would share, She was My avatar at one stage.

Seamus
    Attached Files
    Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

I fecking re-sized these Grrrrrrrrrrrrr !
    Attached Files

Comment

& the last One
      Attached Files

Comment

last pic in post one is so nice Seamus....

Philippines here i come in September

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

without being crude......

is she fully fucnctional?????

Comment

Yep she is & about 5", but then again that could be a scam also LOL

Comment

(azza33 @ Jun. 05 2008,19:33) Philippines here i come in September  
              Hey Azza,
              Have a great time in Phuket...get some pics of Tootsies and C&D for me.  

Oh and when you get a chance, let me know about your plans for your Phils trip...I'm in LOS in September and itching to make it out to PI soon...would love to get your perspective on the scene out there.

Jet712.
              jet712

Comment

could someone tell me more information about beauty pageants for LB in Philippines

Comment

You can find some information online regarding beauty pagents. A ladyboy friend of mine used to be very involved in entering pagents regularly...you probably have seen her pic as my avatar from time to time. She won a few along the way but told me that it is very time consuming and the contestants have to travel frequently...although most pagents are regionalized. She is a femboy...took hormones for a little while...gorgeous face and figure.

Comment

links would be helpful

Comment

How was Chanel a 'scammer'??

Apart from the famous pageants like Miss Gay Philippines there all sorts of regional pageants, town pageants, often 'Miss Gay' something, I have no idea how you find out, unless you get to know someone who does them, maybe on one of the camshow sites. The cabaret in Manila -the Amazing Theatre has one a year around now or Sept?? mail them and ask.
                      Dexter Hines

Comment

ok very new to this site , the truth is never been with a ladyboy before, but have been thinking about it and would love to for the first time. I must say a lot of you  are so so beautiful. so how can I meet someone if it is my first time, would like for it to be special and might be looking for something long term

Comment

I must say a lot of you are so so beautiful...
                          I'm beautiful inside. No, really!

Comment

Hello Backspace,

Welcome to the forum.    

There are only about 10-12 transsexuals who read or post regularly on the forum.
                            Many of the members use pictures of their favourites as avatars.

I suspect you are from the east coast of the US.  There are TS bars in New York but I have no knowledge of them.

If you are really interested in Asian Ladyboys your best bet is to get to Thailand where there are hundreds of beautiful TS-girls.

RR.
                            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                            Kahuna

Comment

Here is a pic I took of Vee and Ae Oct '06. Wow what a night !!!

DANNO

Attached Files
                              You no care me DIE !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X