• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Franncine is HOT

images captured today from Flirt4free
    May be Phillipino

" Oh the horror!"

Stogie go get her we need a shoot asap!!
    Attached Files

some smaller images ..sorry boys
    she kept it hard for an hour or more too.. im worn out !
    Attached Files

Comment

one more
      Attached Files

Comment

(klnine @ Jun. 07 2008,10:20) she kept it hard for an hour or more too.. im worn out !
        You bought her 1 hour + of cam fun..wow! Some money
        Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Naggh it for free just need to re register every 15 mins !!!!!

Comment

kin el
            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Is she on asianbabecams.com ? I know the guy that runs that site... That whole site is run off of one Win2K3 server. Check out the bandwidth stats... very impressive!

http://stats.reliablehosting.com/?server=wn27

Comment

Bam
                i have to say im impressed, for the mere mortals among us, were dumbfounded by the size of her equipment and your impressed with his bandwith
                do you know anything about Dslr cameras as i could sure do with some help right now!!!

Comment

asianbabecams she is xfrancinex i think the x'x are as in roman numerals she is probably just under 20 inches though !

Comment

The wallpaper reminds me of Club 131, RIP.

Comment

Some of the girls on abc and imlive use dildos for their photos. Notice you cannot see the full length because her hand is wrapped around it. Make sure you can see all of it at the same time.

Last year met up with a rather large lb in manila, only to find she had a tiddler!! "Sorry, I use dildo on cam to get customers"

Since I wanted to meet her for her nice eyes and intelligent conversation about quantum string theory, this did not bother me
                      Mister Arse

Comment

Yes..I've seen playing that!

I'm sure the debate about the quantum string theory went on quite well anyway, Stewart
                        Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Jacky from AsianBabeCams has very "clear" pictures. Some others also they do but I agree some play tricks.
                          Brocklanders' theory of Filipino scammers comes into place often, unfortunately

Comment

(Looker @ Jun. 08 2008,10:32)  
                            Jacky from AsianBabeCams has very "clear" pictures. Some others also they do but I agree some play tricks.
                            Brocklanders' theory of Filipino scammers comes into place often, unfortunately
                            Just as a joke I'll go on there and start up a chat and see how long it takes before the girl asks me to send her money by Western Union.

Comment

(klnine @ Jun. 08 2008,07:33) asianbabecams  she is xfrancinex  i think the x'x are as in roman numerals she is probably just under 20 inches though !

20 inches??? fucking hell or do you mean 20 cms???
                              nice pics i know her from abc too
                              just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Working...
                              X