X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "New Pond" and lots of pics!

Spent a few days with Pond recently. She has some new features in her face, around her hips and in the most obvious place. Looks beautiful and is nice as ever.

She works Jenny Star Bar these days. Her are some pictures (with her consent):

Pond (in Ezy Bar)

Af few more to come.

Nice pics , I've always liked Pond , quite at character

She's changed quite a bit
    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

That last pic is just

Pity about the oversize tits though. They really look like giant baps in that pic.

Comment

sorry, just can't get excited over two grapefruits sitting in a bowl.

those things look hard as rocks and her skin is stretched so tight around them they look like two balloons about to pop.

someone needs to smack these girls upside the head with a human biology textbook. Breasts. Are. Not. ROUND.

Comment

Here are the other pics I took. We went to Koh Larn and Pond did some entertaining for the guests in the restaurant above the beach. We spent a relaxing day, accompanied by two guys from Germany and their LB friends (Mai Tai from New Orn Bar and a freelancer from Walking Street).

Whatever you think of her tits (I like them), consider that her best part cannot be displayed. But she is always worth a try. Not only because of her features and her power in bed. But also also a person, she is really fun and good company.

Look forward seeing her again.

Comment

I think she looks better now. Never really liked her though, childish and not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
            The nosejob is the most obvious change,and the boobs donĀ“t look all that natural huh, but who says they have to
            "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Thanks for sharing those great pics. Her and Noon are quite a team when they are on the prowl!

Comment

Cannot say much about Noon. She always acts like I am not there, looks through me.

(O.k., maybe because of Pond. )

Comment

had a slot of fun with pond on my recent trip in march. great girl and a star in bed
                  just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Working...
                  X