X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lisa ex-Cascades... What a babe!

Well what does happen to LBs who leave the shit-pits?

Judging by these pics of Lisa they just get to look better and better!

I have no idea where Lisa is working nowadays, but I did hear that she had done some cabaret work since leaving Cascades quite some time ago.
    These pics, snapped at a recent LB social, do at least prove that there is indeed a (better) life for some girls when they break away from the shit-pits.

Good luck to Lisa and thanks for the pics.
    Attached Files

Thanks for that update. I remember her at Cascades when she was a baby...

Comment

She is a lovely looking ladyboy, one of my faves when i joined ATS 3 or 4 years back
      Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

I saw her working in one of the cabaret's in 2007, on soi ratchada, maybe golden dome?

had a few sponsors then, same as most popular ladyboys do.... a cool and smart LB, speaks perfect english also; posed for ATS long before appearing on any other sites. good luck, Lisa
        Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

oh joy oh joy :

Comment

Sure is stunning! who is the other babe?
            i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

Since I got the Lisa's confused with a post I did yesterday I believe, this is the Lisa that I know. She is off the market, her boyfriend has taken very good care of her, a new car, a condo, very soon now a new home and of course the monthly stipend. Plus he is a really nice guy. I meet him at my wedding and have had dinner with he and Lisa a few times in Bangkok. Lisa is still working in the Cabaret show at the Golden Dome Theatre out on Ratchadipsek Road. Bye the way, that cabaret Show is worth checking out as the majority of customers are all tour groups and as as result the girls like to be approached by Farangs guys who would like to meet up with them after the shows. I nearly had my balls served up to me when I suggested that I take a couple of Lisa's friends along with my friend out to dinner. Jealousy reared it's ugly head that night I assure you and as a result I had to go without hiding the old salami for a few days.

Comment

Wow, talk about a throw-back. This is one of the girls I had the hots for 3 years ago when I first joined. She is looking great these days! Good for her for getting the hell out of Nana.
                I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

What happened to her nose
                  Doctor same same Michael Jackson ?

She is a very nice gal though.

-T

Comment

nice in fact very nice!!! would not mind taking that lovely lady out for dinner!

Comment

had .loads of very nice times with lisa sweet and nic e girl always fun. i wish her well
                      just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Working...
                      X