First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annie...

Annie...always a good time...sweet and always feminine

Nice looking lady...
    Just curious have you applied some photoshop skills to her skintone on her face?
    Or is that all natural?

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(azza33 @ Jul. 27 2008,08:38) Nice looking lady...
      Just curious have you applied some photoshop skills to her skintone on her face?
      Or is that all natural?
      I have applied some NIK Software tweaks in Aperture, this includes desaturating the background, but skin tone is pretty much as shot, she had some yellow eye shadow on...these where also taken late in the day, colour temps where warmer.

Nan, also in this photo area, taken the time, both where at Goodfellows Bar.

Comment

[B] Where does she work please
        lee

Comment

Wow... what a sweetheart. That's one of the reasons I moved here...

Comment

absolute beauty, lovely face

where in patts does she work/freqeunt?
            i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

(marshal @ Jul. 27 2008,21:34) absolute beauty, lovely face  

where in patts does she work/freqeunt?
              She used to work at Goodfellows Bar on Soi 6 Yadasak, but reportedly is now married to some German guy.

Comment

Lovelorn German guys are a bloody nuisance.

They come over here, promise these ladyboys the earth, take them out of the scene for the best couple of years of their earning potential and the girls come back, old and used up with memories of snow, pissy beer and farfugnoogen!

They need to tighten up their liberal visa policy!

Comment

Great Nose, Great Mouth. She needs to stop Plucking those eyebrowse though. It will turn into an addiction and she'll ruin them. Tell her to stop it now. I'm turned off by girls with Painted on eyebrows.

Next thing you know, she'll be getting them Tattooed on her.

Shes Fregg'n HOT ! Does she have small boobs ? I hope so.
                  My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

(mirimark @ Jul. 28 2008,10:52) Great Nose, Great Mouth.    She needs to stop Plucking those eyebrowse though.   It will turn into an addiction and she'll ruin them.     Tell her to stop it now.    I'm turned off by girls with Painted on eyebrows.

Next thing you know,  she'll be getting them Tattooed on her.

Shes Fregg'n  HOT !     Does she have small boobs ?   I hope so.
                    Yes, natural "hormonal" boobs, and a very nice attitude, her as well as Nan

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jul. 28 2008,09:35) Lovelorn German guys are a bloody nuisance.

They come over here, promise these ladyboys the earth, take them out of the scene for the best couple of years of their earning potential and the girls come back, old and used up with memories of snow, pissy beer and farfugnoogen!

For Annie's sake I truly hope not

Comment

(titskinner @ Jul. 27 2008,08:34) Annie...always a good time...sweet and always feminine
                        Certainly looks like it from those pics , lovely
                        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jul. 28 2008,09:35) Lovelorn German guys are a bloody nuisance.

nice one stogie, your choice of words just gave me a chuckle,
                          robbo

Comment

She's lovely, very femeinine as you say titskinner (what a name!) - nice to know that she is always good fun.

Comment

what a honey

Comment

Working...
                              X