Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(PigDogg @ Aug. 02 2008,01:58) I'm disqualified from the 3rd pic but the second is Bee, now blonde and sans tool.
    A Gold Star for you PD. Bad news about the tool.

Comment

Hey Socrates, do you have pics of them covered in cooking oil?

Comment

All great pics...I have no pics to contribute unfortunately....and I am really a chef. I'll have to make it up to all of you one of these days...with some gourmet cooking from Manila.

Comment

nice avatar!
          No honey, no money!!

Comment

A friend of mine from Metro Manila...love her hormne tities...sweet

Comment

(janabiyah @ Aug. 01 2008,13:35)
              (Socrates999 @ Aug. 01 2008,23:12) #1 Chompoo (?) and Yo

#2: Beer

#3...?
              Well done Socrates.

Chompoo and Yo, correct, Gold Star, I'm really surprised you got Yo, she is not as well known as Chompoo.

Beer mmmmmmmmm very close

I would be surprised if anyone apart from Pigg Dog, Big Tel or Lefty can name any of the ladies in the third pic
              same as Pigdogg on the 3rd picture disqualified from answering
              If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

(BigTel @ Aug. 02 2008,18:20)
                (janabiyah @ Aug. 01 2008,13:35)
                (Socrates999 @ Aug. 01 2008,23:12) #1 Chompoo (?) and Yo

#2: Beer

#3...?
                Well done Socrates.

Chompoo and Yo, correct, Gold Star, I'm really surprised you got Yo, she is not as well known as Chompoo.

Beer mmmmmmmmm very close

I would be surprised if anyone apart from Pigg Dog, Big Tel or Lefty can name any of the ladies in the third pic
                same as Pigdogg on the 3rd picture disqualified from answering
                Good to hear from you Big Tel.

You get a Gold Star as I know you can do the third pic

Hope our paths cross again soon

Comment

Hi  janabiyah

I will be in town for all of November great to see you there then                
                  If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

November looks like it's going to be a good month!

Comment

Here's one of Stringfellows Nat raiding the fridge.
                      Attached Files
                      I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

These pictures were a nice change of pace (tends to humanize the girls more than the typical purely sex kitten shots). Makes me miss the LOS. In this window I'm reading LBforums and in my other browser window I'm shopping for airfares. So far I'm not having good luck (EVA air wants $3,400 for their premium economy and Thai air wants $1,800 for plain old economy (LA to BKK).

Comment

Not really ignoring you, Mr Socrates!  Have only just got internet at my new pad in the UK, so have been lying low (and very busy).    Great thread this .... I promise to contribute when I get back to LOS next week.  I think I have some pics somewhere of a visiting chef LB I know quite well

In fact one night she prepared a whole meal for Stogie and me, while totally drunk - and in the morning couldn't remember doing it (or the cooking )

Good to see a Wave Addiction in your kitchen.  Not so sure about another less reputable face (but at least she didnt poison you!)

thinks ..' What happened to the 'Addiction' thread by the way'?   OK, you're still busy.  Enough said  
                          TT

Comment

(PigDogg @ Aug. 03 2008,02:14)  November looks like it's going to be a good month!

Oh yes it does, see you guys then

Comment

NOPE
                              SORRY nothing happening here
                              just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Socrates proves again to be a man of culi-nary taste .

Sorry only french, spanish and italian speakers can get my lame joke.

A ladyboy sukumvit census taker once tried to test me. I ate his cock with some fava beans and a nice chianti.
                                My own belief is that there is hardly anyone whose sexual life, if it were broadcast, would not fill the world at large with surprise and horror.  ~W. Somerset Maugham

Comment

Working...
                                X