X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thailand’s best ever export to the USA

Frankie Avalon got it totally wrong with the lyrics of his 1959 hit, €œVenus€ when he asked the Goddess of Love to €œmake her fair€.

The Venus that I have come to know and want over the last seven years was dark; or at least, the beautiful hair on her head was dark.

In this Forum we write about our adventures in Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Singapore, Malaysia, The Philippines, Indonesia and occasionally we get a snippet on Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Cuba, and Puerto Rico.

From Europe we have snippets on Amsterdam plus a little on Germany and a little on Spain. We have heard of activity in Australia.

We are compiling a photo-compilation of Girls working in the UK and we have provided a lot of information on where to find details of P4P Providers in the UK.

What we don€™t see is Trip Reports outside of The Far East or South America. Maybe, because for most of us it is too close to home.

Or maybe we are embarrassed by the high cost of those Providers. We could fly to Thailand for what a night with a top-class P4P Provider charges for the night in New York or London.

I visit the USA a great deal. I have three of my married children living there, with six of my grandchildren. One family on the East Coast; one family in an LA suburb; one family in the Mid-West and then there are my ex-wife and her husband (whom I see regularly) who live on the West Coast.

I often work in Northern Alaska, and when I leave there, on the nights that I spend in the USA as I head towards Europe or The Middle East, when I am not seeing a business client or dining with family members, I do try and see one of my TS friends and, occasionally, sample some new, young, delight.

Heading to New York City last week, knowing that I had a couple of free hours, I checked the Eros Guide, really to see if there were any interesting P4P visitors in town whilst I was there.

I had a real surprise €“ my favourite provider of all time had re-surfaced.

I have known Venus since around 2001, when she was living in San Francisco. I have watched her career with great interest as, from the moment that I first met her, I knew she would become a Super-Star!

I have met Venus, far too briefly, many times over the past seven years, either in her apartment in Manhattan or in another city if she has been touring.

Unfortunately, our schedules has been such that I have never spent a night with her; never even taken her out to dinner and never enjoyed one of my great €œmisses€ seeing her and one of her beautiful TS friends together.

I found Venus to be highly intelligent; a great conversationalist; a truly stunning beauty with a gorgeous face and magnificent figure. She has always had a wonderful sense of humour and is absolutely amazing in bed.

She is generous of mind, spirit and body. She has given me phone numbers of TS Showgirls in Thailand who have €œtaken care of me€ just because they were  told to do so by an e-mail or telephone call from Venus.

Venus has eleven pages of reviews in The Erotic Review €“ all raving about her attributes. No other TS P4P provider has ever scored 10/10 in every category in virtually every review.

Over the years Venus supported her extended family in Thailand; opened a restaurant in New York; had Yahoo-Fan Groups that promoted her and web-sites that featured her.

Then Venus announced her retirement

I corresponded with her when I heard of her retirement, and learnt that she had fallen in love and was getting married.

I wrote to her that I was really pleased for her, albeit I secretly wished I was an American Citizen and was 32 years old €“ I would have married her!

Discussion boards filled with the wailings and gnashing of teeth regarding her retirement, although everyone wished her well.

So, here she was advertising in Eros in August 2008, and I was going to Manhattan.

I telephoned her and she could give me a couple of hours.

Venus looked great.  She explained that after six months €œoff the scene€ and with the restaurant not doing as well as prior years, plus demands from her family in Thailand, she had, with the agreement of her fiancé, agreed to return to work for a few months. She then hoped to sell her share in the restaurant and then move to her fiancé on the West Coast, marry and settle down.

We went to bed €“ Venus loves to top, but that is not my scene and she is not aggressive about that, but is just as happy to receive.

Venus is no youngster any more; I would guess she must now be around her 30th birthday, plus or minus a year or two. But her body is in fantastic shape; she is superbly fit; rock hard; the smoothest skin you will ever touch and the greatest €œGirl Friend Experience€ you will ever enjoy from a P4P Provider.

I loved my time with her €“ she is the finest of wines €“ the best TS I have ever been with. Yes, I would have loved to have seen her in action with one of her beautiful friends, a treat I will now never experience, but the pleasure of being with her, one last time, was, indeed an unexpected pleasure.

I am reporting this because, for those of you who are in New York and who have never met Venus, I strongly recommend you try to taste this dish before she disappears forever.

Venus does not need this recommendation €“ she has more work than she can handle €“ but I thought I would give those of you who have not had the pleasure, or those of you who, like me thought she had retired, the information that, for a very short time, Venus has re-surfaced and is in the last few weeks or, at best the last few months of her magnificent career.

I, along with many others, will miss her greatly €“ the guy whom Venus is marrying cannot know how lucky he is!

I wish them both well and will always think of Venus with fond affection.
    Attached Files

I am only sorry that I can€™t get into my old server to produce photos of how Venus looked when I first met her.

The Venus Yahoo Group photos have gone, as has the Venus web-site, so these are the only photos I have of Venus.

However, I am hoping there will be BM€™s who have had the pleasure of meeting Venus or who have her photos,and who might do us all a favour and post photos of Venus under my current photos.
    Attached Files

Comment

The last time I saw Venus
      Attached Files

Comment

Coming from the master, this is high praise indeed...        

Did her final performance live up to her gold-medal standard?
        Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Yes

Venus  still "Floats like a butterfly and stings like a bee"

For me Venus is still The World Champion in Bedroom Athletics, Pole Vault, and Gymnastics.

Anyway, it was good to go a round or two in the ring with "The Greatest", before heading to LOS ......

.....and I am now headed towards BKK, albeit with some very dry stops in the Middle East along the way!

Comment

Venus is hott for sure but she retired some time ago.
            You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Hmm, if you read what thegame925 posted, Venus came out of retirement for a short time - as he saw her earlier this month.

So, here she was advertising in Eros in August 2008, and I was going to Manhattan.

I telephoned her and she could give me a couple of hours.

Venus looked great. She explained that after six months €œoff the scene€ and with the restaurant not doing as well as prior years, plus demands from her family in Thailand, she had, with the agreement of her fiancé, agreed to return to work for a few months. She then hoped to sell her share in the restaurant and then move to her fiancé on the West Coast, marry and settle down.
              So are you only looking at the pics?

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
              Membership Levels
              The Rookie Thread
              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Um

Ok caught me

Well when I retire, I really am staying retired then

Comment

I saw her friend Pia when she was working, this was around 5 years ago I would guess. I am told that Pia moved back to Bangkok. Maybe if thegame925 speaks to Venus, he could ask her if Pia has surfaced somewhere in the scene, and what name? Pia was awesome!

Comment

RX,
                    My mind would not rest until I confirmed her status as I thought I knew it.  She stated she was retired and would marry and unless I am missing something from her, that still is the fact .  I'm at a loss.

Here is some convo from another board with a thread about her in regards to NO Ads etc:

Venus NYC
                    Posted by hanify2001  , 8/20/2008 11:40:34 AM  

Anyone know if Venus is still around? Her site is down and she hasn't been on Eros in a while.

Re: Venus NYC
                    Posted by Miles Finch, 8/21/2008 12:12:02 PM  

She retired. Got married

Comment

(SamplerDoc @ Aug. 26 2008,05:30) Well when I retire, I really am staying retired then
                      We can hardly wait...
                      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Still thinking about it?? Move over, forget about the party!!!!!!!

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein
                        My own belief is that there is hardly anyone whose sexual life, if it were broadcast, would not fill the world at large with surprise and horror.  ~W. Somerset Maugham

Comment

Well, the girl I saw last week was the real Venus - she was not an imposter nor was she a clone.

There was an advert that week in Eros Manhattan Section.

Her main web-sites have disappeared, that is true.
                          She does intend this return to be temporary - but I don't know how temporary.

My only purpose in Posting this topic was to point out to those going to Manhattan, that, for a short-time, it appears that Venus is (unexpectedly) available.

I have already sent a PM to a BM with Venus's Personal e-mail address and will provide same to any BM who wants the address or phone number for the purpose of trying to arrange an appointment.

I have entered Venus's name into The Erotic Review Transsexual Discussion Board and found the series of quotes below:

TRANSSEXUAL DISCUSSION BOARDS

I have announcement to make!!!
                          Posted by venusNYC  , 6/8/2008 11:07:17 AM     [See my TER reviews]

Hello Gentlemen,

This is your friend Venus from NY, I have been taking a break and gone for awhile and now I am back and ready to start entertaining you guys, Please come to say Hi and have some fun together.

I am glad to be back and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kisses
                          Venus

-- Modified on 6/8/2008 11:14:48 AM

Related Link: http://venusthaitgirl.com

Welcome Back. You Were Missed.(EOM)
                          Posted by GunsGerms+Steel  , 6/8/2008 11:27:55 AM    

END OF MESSAGE

Welcome Back!!!
                          Posted by TS Tempted  , 6/8/2008 1:10:19 PM    

Venus:

A great many have lamented your break and waxed nostalgic about a hoped for return.  I always have admired your photos and it's great to have the website back with spectacular new photos and few ATF€™s too.  

Boy how I love that wet look€¦  My favorite is simply too hot to post so I€™ll put this very classy shot of a classy lady up instead.

Best wishes,

TS Tempted

Related Link: Welcome to the Wonderful World of Venus

Re: I have announcement to make!!!
                          Posted by bake1234  , 6/8/2008 4:54:57 PM     [bake1234 has 1 review]

Welcome back sweetie...Balt/DC awaits you!!!

Kisses

Posted by NewGuy69, 6/8/2008 6:18:44 PM    

Now I know what I have been waiting for. Wow! Do you stil give that great massage everyone wrote about and are you available tomorrow?

Posted by larrygochanour  , 6/8/2008 6:42:54 PM     [larrygochanour has 8 review]

Welcome back. Hopefully you'll came back to S.F. sometime soon. I miss you. Larry

Venus, you are, hands down the best professional experience
                          Posted by foodcritic  , 6/8/2008 11:50:27 PM     [foodcritic has 14 review]

I have had.  If you ever make it to Seattle I would love to see you again.  I have never had a more erotic experience than the visits I had with you here is Seattle.

I am sure you have no travel plans for a while since so many in NYC have missed the pleasure of your company for too long.

But should you need some new sights please consider Seattle.

Re: Welcome Back Venus! Ive heard you are the best! EOM
                          Posted by TSMissJasmine  , 6/9/2008 12:37:48 AM     [See my TER reviews]

END OF MESSAGE

Posted by louh61  , 6/9/2008 5:49:44 AM    

Hi Venus!!! I am soooo glad you are back!!!!  you were my one and only I can't wait to see you again.

Luis

Posted by houndog  , 6/9/2008 6:45:44 AM     [houndog has 131 review]

This is absolutely the best news !

Venus is quite possibly the best provider in NYC, and among the top 10 anywhere.

Great news from a great lady !

Thank you Venus !

Well, you ARE one of THE best. A nice, sweet person and a fantastic...
                          Posted by Tweed0246  , 6/9/2008 9:36:18 AM     [Tweed0246 has 1 review]

provider.  We hobbyists are lucky.  However, for your sake, I wish you would've gotten the provider business out of your system and not come back.

Posted by Axpaseva  , 6/10/2008 5:12:29 PM    

Welcome back Venus!

Kisses.

Axpaseva

Posted by soulpatch  , 7/17/2008 9:19:27 AM     [soulpatch has 8 review]

Wow, this is great news. Venus was my FIRST TS provider experience, and suffice to say that it was a great introduction. I hope Venus tours again, and makes another trip to Seattle. I'd love to see her again.

all the best,
                          soulpatch

Thank you!!! and I am happy to be back.
                          Posted by venusNYC  , 6/8/2008 12:01:57 PM     [See my TER reviews]

-- Modified on 6/8/2008 12:02:38 PM

Re: Thank you!!! and I am happy to be back.
                          Posted by jj46532  , 6/8/2008 12:41:45 PM     [jj46532 has 8 review]

hope I can schedule some time to see you, as you had just retired last time I was in NYC

Thank you  
                          Posted by venusNYC  , 6/8/2008 1:39:54 PM     [See my TER reviews]

-- Modified on 6/8/2008 4:34:31 PM

Re: Welcome Back Venus! Ive heard you are the best! EOM
                          Posted by frankxa  , 6/9/2008 5:38:52 AM    

well well well. I thought we would nexer see U again. See u soon. FRANK

Gents, MissTSJasmine, Much appreciated your kind words. Thank you.(eom)
                          Posted by venusNYC  , 6/9/2008 7:42:48 AM     [See my TER reviews]

END OF MESSAGE

Posted by frankxa  , 6/9/2008 8:39:24 AM    

Venus will go down as an all time great. Some posts think that we exagerate. Go visit her and u will see. I have posted many times , when u visit Venus u are seeing a lover friend, and as I say what a lover. Oh what a lover. I can't wait to c that ASS

I am glad that it was only a break and not a retirement
                          Posted by Just my two cents, 6/9/2008 9:23:16 AM    

I saw you several years ago and you were one of the best if not the best I ever had. I will do my best to contact you sometime next month.
                          Good luck

Comment

A couple of years ago I was walking around the west side of Manhattan after work & I saw her. First I noticed this attractive Asian woman & then my spidey sense saw she was TG. As she passed me our eyes met & I smiled a bit, I figured after it was Venus cos I saw her pic before. Rarely do p4p at home but maybe I will look her up before she quits.

Comment

You are putting us young guys to shame- The Game!
                              i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

Working...
                              X