X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Girls of Updown Bar

Ernesto's fantastic last Cambodia trip report inspired me to grab my new Lumix and put this photo report together. The girls featured are from Updown Bar which is currently making a name for itself as Phnom Penh's premier ladyboy bar.

First up we have Junal and Por. Junal (on the left) graduated from the school of Wat Phnom on her 18th birthday a couple of  months ago and can now work in a bar. She likes to do the 'Japanese' look  with tartan skirts, knee socks and sneakers. Many Phnom Penh Khmers have a degree of Chinese ethnicity but Junal is 100% Chinese on both sides of the family. She's also the most business minded of the Updown Crew. She's smart too and can not only speak Engish well but can read and write too.

Por (aged 19 and on the right) used to work for Mambo Bar in Siem Reap. She tells me that she's moved to PP to get away from a relationship breakdown with a farang boyfriend in SR. Plus, of course, Mambo has closed. I've taken Por a few times and she's absolutely lovely. She tells me that she wants a farang BF to pull her out of the bar scene but I'm not sure I believe her.

Here is Pheak. She is a lovely femboy in the making. Once again she only turned 18 a couple of months ago, but I do worry about her as she's totally naive. Pheak wants a nice foreign guy to sweep her up and take her away and I wish one would as I'm concerned that she'll be emotionally battered in her current working environment.  As you've probably noticed, she's wearing a 'syrup' as her hair hasn't grown long enough yet.  

Finally we have Bobo who is a PP legend. She's now 20 years old and entering her premium earning period and doesn't she just know it. Bobo provides a lot of fun but she's also full of drama and fireworks. If you take her then fantastic sex is 100% guaranteed but you might also get a rocky ride. According to Por it's down to the hormone pills Bobo is popping daily. However, the good news is that Bobo is the best endowed of the bunch by at least a three or four inches.

Edited by rxpharm - natabroad65, you need to use the direct link to image information from webshots and the "Image" button on the forum board to get the images to display properly. Use the 600 image size for the option to get the right sized photo link.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Nice thread

Bobo looks like a keeper.

What is the overall quality of the LB's like in Cambodia? I realise that Thailand is No. 1 but is it worth going to such places as Cambodia?
      dreaming about LOS again

Comment

This is good info, I go to PP a few times per year
        Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

is there about 4 lb bars in pp now?? i'd love to go but i cant tell my mum i'm going to cambodia she'll think i'm like gary glitter!!! she bloody would

Comment

tell her you're going there to ride dirt bikes..... I do, and it's not even a lie; some of the best biking in the world is found there.

I used to always think it was just Sharky's pool hall or some seedy brothel for a lady shag while in that rathole city, but now it seems there is a few more choices; that girl Bobo could come to my room anytime.
            Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

I don't know...the talent is...rough? Well, I guess something is better than nothing, but lets say that any burning desire I had to visit PP has been extinguised lol.
              I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Natabroad !

you are driving me crazy - where to the hell they all have been (except Bobo) when I was there. Looks a lot like I have to go there once more. The bloody election spoilt completely my last stay.
                Even causing me a sleepless night thanks a lot for the great pics
                Ernesto

Comment

Ernesto

Did you go to the 'Up' part of Updown ? That's where the LBs are usually to be found.

To be candid mate, I can't believe you turned Bobo down as she's definitely the cream of the crop. I bet she couldn't believe you turned her down either.

Here's another look at what you said no to.

dummy_plug

Well yup, I agree that PP will never hold a candle to Bangkok or Pattaya (which is why I go to Thailand for my vacations) but sometimes needs must and there are certainly diamonds in the rough here. Plus you cannot knock the value. A night out with Bobo would set you back 180 bht BF plus 670 bht to her for the LT. I've paid more for less attractive girls in Bangers.

Comment

A couple of Cute LBs there, nice pics Mate
                    You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Great, somewhere to check out in January

Comment

Looks like I made a mistake
                        What a shame !
                        But thanks
                        Ernesto

Comment

As of last week there were 3 LBs at Updown, 5 at Candy Bar which is two doors away, and one each at Sizzler and 69 Bar just across the road. Bobo and Por are still at Updown - unless it's Friday/Sat night when they dance at Salt Lounge, which is also on St 136. Phea and Jurmal are now at Candy Bar and Phea is now looking a lot hotter than in the photos above.

Comment

Working...
                          X