X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MING - 3 pics, taken May '08!

For flat out, crazy, raw, sexuality... she can't be beat. Did have a little drama this past time and now she never wants to see me again. I'm sure this can be overcome by my charm (=baht) though.
    Attached Files

Great pics. She's a superstar for a reason!

Comment

Where's she located these days?

Comment

she is based at cocktail and dreams, but i hear as low season is running around bangers

Comment

(Buddy @ Sep. 18 2008,18:56) Where's she located these days?
          Still on that toilet seat

Pardon my toilet humour
          And when she took off her dress she was a boy

Comment

Bkk at the moment.
            "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Anyone know if she is in a bar or freelancing?? If she is in BKK anyone know for how long??

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!
              Be careful out there!

Comment

Great Pics man.  I thought she was in BKK but that was a little while ago
                You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

She was hanging out with me in Vietnam for a couple of months but that turned to shite. She's down around Khao Shan Rd with her auntie.....
                  f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

Ming free lances in Sukhumvit road, while in Bangkok. There is no super star attitude with this hot babe.
                    just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(donnnnnny @ Sep. 23 2008,13:15) Ming free lances in Sukhumvit road, while in Bangkok. There is no super star attitude with this hot babe.    
                      only when she is Hustling for drinks at Cocktail and Dreams.....

Got some Great ladyboys there , but KC3 does nt even rate when it comes to Bill Padding.............

Gotta love the service charge every time you buy a drink....

Definately suited more to the Falang couple scene rather than lady lovers inc....

Comment

Working...
                      X