X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great pics mate thanks...
    She is working in Obsessions? Anyone know what number she is?
    promise to post some pics if have any success next week...hahaha
    cheers...
    BiB

Comment

Hi Bib70, I found her in Cascades then so thats your best bet. Dont remember her number but she will stand out for sure with the hair style... have fun...

Comment

Is this the "old" Odet from Obsession?

If so, what have happend to her?
        Do not marry a Thai girl.
        Use for 3 days only!

Comment

Great Pi's and small feet to boot
          Changnam

Comment

(Wethair @ Nov. 12 2008,19:09) Is this the "old" Odet from Obsession?

If so, what have happend to her?
            No, this is not my avatar, The Original Obsessions Odet, who IMO is still the prettiest of all.
            Granted the new Odett from Cascades has a bigger shlong and is more versatile, none of them can contort their bodies into all those yoga positions like The Original Obsessions Odet can do. The last I heard, she is no longer working and was in Korat, but she was kind of vague as to whether or not she had a sponsor.
            “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
            ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

I spoke to her a few days ago while in the company of a good friend of mine in Bangkok. She is fit, fine and (according to him) looking absolutely amazing

Comment

She's so popular because she has lips that scream......LET ME SUCK YOUR COCK!

Nhscotsman

Comment

(nhscotsman @ Nov. 13 2008,16:49) She's so popular because she has lips that scream......LET ME SUCK YOUR COCK!  

Nhscotsman
                  will the real Odett please satand UP......

Comment

Anybody got a picture of the two Odets meeting  

Comment

(pentire @ Nov. 13 2008,01:14) I spoke to her a few days ago while in the company of a good friend of mine in Bangkok. She is fit, fine and (according to him) looking absolutely amazing
                      I'm glad The Original Obsessions Odet has a nice guy to spend some time with. She deserves nothing but the best.
                      ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(pentire @ Nov. 13 2008,14:31) Anybody got a picture of the two Odets meeting

LOL, that's a good one Pentire. I think at least the one I know would get a kick out of it too if she seen it.
                        ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

Working...
                        X