X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest balls on an asian LB?

..saw this LB's pics on IMlive & i wanted to b the 1st to post her pics here!..had to see if she was for real; well i didnt actually see her on cam but i read the reviews others had left about her & yup; they said they're 4 real.. goes by 'urASIANBALLS' if u want to see for urself!

(but i wonder what's really inside that bag!?)    
    Attached Files
    .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

...and a few more!   ..this isn't photoshop folks!
    Attached Files
    .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

This lb clearly needs to see a doctor. That's not healthy.

Comment

...and a few more! ..this isn't photoshop folks!

Thats Clamydia: Men might also have burning and itching around the opening of the penis or pain and swelling in the testicles, or both.

Comment

Yikes, that is not yummy at all
          You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

(Boarhog @ Oct. 16 2008,12:17) Thats Clamydia: Men might also have burning and itching around the opening of the penis or pain and swelling in the testicles, or both.
            sexy

Comment

There's a lot of things that could be and none of them are good.

Comment

Balls like a spacehopper
                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(Related and not quite, but nearly   )

I could not find it (Yes SB, of course I tried the Search Function), but some years ago someone filed a report, that Marina of Marina Bar, Chang Mai, had a scrotum so large, she would "entertain" customers by lifting up her skirt, exposing her scrotum and covering a bar-stool with it.
                  Attached Files

Comment

That doesn´t look right. It can´t be "blue balls" as i´m sure this lb empties her sack daily.
                    I got excited seing this topic, but that died after first pic.
                    Low-hung ball sacks would be nicer
                    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

looks like a udder...

Comment

I ended up with one about that size a couple of years ago. Sunday morning it was fine by Monday afternoon it was about 6 times it's normal size.

It was bloody painful and I couldn't walk, sit down or sleep properly.

Luckily it was just some sort of infection - not an STD - in the tube from the testicle and the fluid was trapped inside.

After a week of anti-biotics and pain killers it was nearly back to normal size but it still had that sort of feeling like someone had kicked me down there.

RR.
                        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                        Kahuna

Comment

Again, Thats called Clamydia. It can be sexually transmitted, or you can even get it off one of those toilet hoses. Symptoms only show up in %50 of men. When they do its not pleasant. If you do ge it, get a proper anti-biotic from Docter, not a cheap substitude from Chemist as it will only lower your resistance.

Its a big kick in the nuts, and it can hit hard in the tube going to the vas deferens, and swell your balls enough to make you cringe at the thought of sex. Easily curable is the good news, but take care of it with strong anti-biocs, not someting a chemist give you when you describe your symptoms. Not something to take lightly.

Comment

lmao

Comment

(anicon @ Oct. 16 2008,11:49) ..saw this LB's pics on IMlive & i wanted to b the 1st to post her pics here!..had to see if she was for real; well i didnt actually see her on cam but i read the reviews others had left about her & yup; they said they're 4 real.. goes by 'urASIANBALLS' if u want to see for urself!

(but i wonder what's really inside that bag!?)    
                              Maybe full load of cum

Comment

Working...
                              X