Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You respond as if saying something is "gay" is a bad thing.

This thread is uber-gay Does that make it a bad thread? No. I don't think so, it just makes it GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.

Comment

"You respond as if saying something is "gay" is a bad thing."

Really?
      I have not this feeling, and it is not my intention, but I would have certainly better expressed myself if I could write in my language.

You still did not explain why you link "poems" with "gay".

It is the only thing I talked about in my post, about poems, and the fact that poems are for the Word, not for a sexual community...

I am sure you have valid points, but from you, a 1 liner is way below your abilities!
      I like when you start your discussions, there is flesh. Why being short on this one?
      a froggy, lost in translation and in Africa... and no, I am not the one on the pic swinging a club ... I am the one holding the pin !!!

Comment

(Master Bator @ Jul. 17 2009,10:01) As for her mate "Ott" she apparently resurfaced some time ago as a service girl at Villa Rouge in Sunee Plaza but have not heard much about her either.
        There might be some   guys on the forum that would know.
        This old faggot can indeed confirm that Ott works or did work at Villa Rouge...I can also confirm that she looks very hot...I haven't visited since April so who knows what or who is there now...I'll be back soon...Perhaps I'll give you all an update...Likely not...

But there are others in Villa Rouge (or there were) who are even hotter...Hotter then Beau in my opinion...As well as hotties in Sundance and Look Boys Club to mention a couple other bars in the Sunee complex...

So you "straight" BMs please stay away from Sunee and leave all the hot Otts et al to us faggots...
        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

OK. I should be deaf, blind and stupid, Especially the last one.
          I don't get it.

Why taking about Beau or Ot (or Ott) is something related to the gay community? (and seem to disturb some members).
          I thought they were ladyboys (at least, it is the way they were presented in asiants, my sole source...)
          I am a bit confused in this thread. In such a forum, I expected open mind and no flags on people...

Any light in my own-made tunnel?
          a froggy, lost in translation and in Africa... and no, I am not the one on the pic swinging a club ... I am the one holding the pin !!!

Comment

(jprc2 @ Jul. 19 2009,01:39) OK. I should be deaf, blind and stupid, Especially the last one.
            I don't get it.

This thread is about Beau and her friend Ott...Read the title...

You're the one who is off topic...Perhaps you should take your
            discussion about what is and isn't gay to another thread...

Comment

Please don't turn on me: read this thread: I asked about Beau and Ot (post 9), and I never ever started with this gay stuf!

When I say "I don't get it" it is simply because I do not understand all the posts suggesting that this thread is gay while, as you say, this thread is about Beau !!
              Post 8, 10, 14...

And I also don't understand why also you say "So you "straight" BMs please stay away from Sunee and leave all the hot Otts et al to us faggots...  "

well, I am more interrested in knowing about the whereabouts of Beau and Ott that arguing with anyone. And not with you Kahuna. But please, again, do not shoot blindly. I was honestly wondering why this mixture between the ladies and other stuff...
              ok. anyway ... as you gave all information, thank you again for this.

Comment

Ott and some other ladyboys are waitstaff at Villa Rouge. But the dancers are boys and femboys in white undies, some covered in tatoos. Many of you guys will be turned off.

The good news is that the waitstaff all appear to be 18+.

Comment

now I know !!  
                  I also understandd that, in this forum, it seems to have some epidermic reactions when there is a mixture of "femboys" and "ladyboys" somewhere. And I stepped in in a clumsy way. My bad...
                  Another thing I learnt at 50 !!! (   or    ?)
                  THANK YOU Doug, Kasuna and Pigdogg. I mean it.

Comment

jprc2 I'm not flaming you or anyone else on this thread...

Apparently since English is not your first language, you're having a bit of trouble
                    understanding my post (and other's posts)...

As my good friend PigDogg points out, Sunee Plaza (where Villa Rouge is located) is
                    a gay area in Pattaya and many BMs don't or won't visit for fear that they will catch
                    the dreaded Gayness disease...I was only pointing out that there are some very
                    lovely prizes to be found there...It's only my poor attempt at humor...

If you like ladyboys like Beau and Ott it is well worth a visit...And if you like real femboys,
                    it is paradise...

BTW...I have to thank PigDogg for taking me there on my first visit and accompanying me
                    on many other visits...and for abetting my birthday adventure in Look Boys Club...  

EDIT:  Here is a head shot of a server named Bell who works at Villa Rouge...Thanks to the
                    roving camera of Burenboy...Bell is very hot and looks much better up close and personal...

EDIT #2:  Many BMs would be very surprised to discover that many, well some, of Pattaya's
                    finest and most popular ladyboys in the popular ladyboy bars, began their careers in Sunee Plaza
                    dancing on stage in little white undies...
                    Attached Files

Comment

(jprc2 @ Jul. 17 2009,01:15) When I read Mirimarc poesy, I have to say 2 things:
                      - my apologies to Mirimark.
                      No appology necessary. I'm not really in True Love with a bar girl.
                      I was just expressing my desire & attraction to her physical appearance.

I would Love to fall in love with Beau, but the sad reality is;

you can take the boy out of the country, but you cant take the country out of the boy.
                      Same, Same for bar girls.
                      You can take the girl out of the bar, but you can't take the bar out of the girl.
                      Once a bar girl, always a bar girl.
                      My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

(jprc2 @ Jul. 18 2009,21:42) So then all the Italian singings on a gondola are gay.

Does it make also all British and Americans gay?
                        I've always thought so
                        No honey, no money!!

Comment

(kahuna @ Jul. 19 2009,03:28) As my good friend PigDogg points out, Sunee Plaza (where Villa Rouge is located) is
                          a gay area in Pattaya and many BMs don't or won't visit for fear that they will catch
                          the dreaded Gayness disease...I was only pointing out that there are some very lovely prizes to be found there...It's only my poor attempt at humor...
                          If you like ladyboys like Beau and Ott it is well worth a visit...And if you like real femboys,
                          it is paradise...
                          Okay guys, I will take the blame for the thread going off to the old topic again ( are femboys gays / are we gay) etc.

As for myself, due to circumstances, I like to operate as targetted as possible. A ladyboy/femboy is brought to my attention and I will go out for her. I do not like to spend hours and hours on end ,going from bar to bar just to see if there is something to my liking.
                          As much that I do not like having to brush off ugly GG's with lava bellies, I do not like to have to waste time on chit chat with guys in white undies.
                          Now don't think I am Cheap Charly, because on my once weekly missions I do tend to spend 5K ++ baht - as long as I achieve my mission.
                          Jokingly I always say: I'm on permanent vacation but I can only afford short (time) holidays!
                          EDIT: Here is a head shot of a server named Bell who works at Villa Rouge...Thanks to the roving camera of Burenboy...Bell is very hot and looks much better up close and personal...
                          Now here's a fine example of what I always like to see. A nice femboy with the location where she works mentioned. And it does not matter to me if it's a ladyboy in a GG bar or a femboy in a gay bar. As long as she is there!
                          Could we have some more recommendations like the above from guys like you and PigDogg. I haven't seen much posted about Sunee lately.
                          EDIT #2: Many BMs would be very surprised to discover that many, well some, of Pattaya's finest and most popular ladyboys in the popular ladyboy bars, began their careers in Sunee Plaza dancing on stage in little white undies...
                          Agreed, I know quite a few including a former mamasan . But please explain to me why a fine specimen like Ott prefers to work as a waitress at Villa Rouge. Or are you guys providing her with enough...
                          Lost in Space!

Comment

(Master Bator @ Jul. 18 2009,22:20) But please explain to me why a fine specimen like Ott prefers to work as a waitress at Villa Rouge.
                            The waitstaff at Villa Rouge rarely gets barfined. When Kahuna barfined a waitress at Sundance, now closed, the boys all applauded.

I think the girls work there cause they don't really like getting barfined too often and also because they have friends and connections in the Sunee area.

The waitstaff at the Sunee bars all appear to be 18+ and speak OK English.
                            OTOH, the boys in white shorts often appear too young and even if they produce ID, is it really theirs?

Comment

(PigDogg @ Jul. 19 2009,13:56)  When Kahuna barfined a waitress at Sundance, now closed
                              Sundance is closed???

Shit, damn, motherfucker...

Comment

(Master Bator @ Jul. 19 2009,13:20) But please explain to me why a fine specimen like Ott prefers to work as a waitress at Villa Rouge. Or are you guys providing her with enough...
                                I've never been with Ott...never even spoken with her...She always appears a bit standoffish...She is hot though...

The ones I have spent time with just seem to prefer something a bit more relaxed then the pressure or competing with others in a ladyboy bar setting...

PD is right...they usually don't get barfined that often...Most customers are there for the boys not the ladyboys...They do show their gratitude when barfined however...

Comment

Working...
                                X