Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joy and Ohm wear the same dress everynight! I liked the old bar where Jay would have different outfits for them to wear. Great pics, thanks!

Some of those with the masks on look like Beach Rd. LB's at 4 am.

Comment

Not true - The bar still has daily colour scheme - just so happens that most people prefer the black theme so it figures 3 nights a week - but this week alone I have seen Joy wearing an incredibly tight and sexy leather skirt, a black and white tight dress and a red dress. having said that, I reckon the black still looks the most sexy. Ohm often wears black, but that red belt is interchangeable its not always the same dress and I have seen her wear at least 4 different types of black dresses. Ohm often wears the secretary outifit as well. having said all that, going forward, the bar is moving away from everyone having an identical uniform to a group of themes. so for example, on a given night, you could have 5 girls looking like secretaries, 5 girls wearing leather etc etc.

What you will have seen though is much more 'copying' of Jays style into what the staff wear - thats not out of design but just recognition of the style Jay has - the girls tend to copy it for the most part and it forms a large part of the style of the bar - i.e Jay wears a lot of tight pencil skirts and blouses - so do many of the girls now. Originally many of the girls would change into 'floaty' dresses when leaving the bar - now I hardly ever see that. An example of that is in cut shoes or pumps - when the bar opened nobody except Jay wore them - now almost every girl is in 4 or 5" pumps - typically from somewhere like Aldo or Guess and certainly not Pratunam market.

Cheers
      mardhi

Comment

Cool shots, Snick. Thanks!

Even Gong looks fine in post 9

But...is that Jane playing pool? Is she there everyday eventhough she´s not working there?
        "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

For a while I was thinking Vivian was working alone on Haloween

Comment

(Snick @ Nov. 01 2008,11:48) The scariest was the weather, one hour of torrential rain turned soi 4 into a lake.
            And a special thanks to my intrepid partner TTChang
            Wow..that's what I like about rains in Thailand
            And how did you escape from there?
            Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

I love the shots of Vivian....yummy!

I hope to spend some time with her when I'm in town next week

Comment

(Snick @ Nov. 01 2008,11:48) The scariest was the weather, one hour of torrential rain turned soi 4 into a lake.
                And a special thanks to my intrepid partner TTChang
                I wish I had known you were going, I would have met you guys there. I have to get your number Snick.
                Nhscotsman

Comment

(nhscotsman @ Nov. 01 2008,08:03)
                  (jimslim @ Nov. 01 2008,07:43) Some fantastic pics there Snick , and even behind the mask there's no mistaking Joy's tits  

Great stuff  
                  I agree with you, her tits are hard not to notice, but can't someone tell Joy it's time to change her dress. Everytime I see her, she has the same friggen dress on.
                  Someone needs to take the girl shopping for some new work clothes!
                  Nhscotsman
                  Some of you Guys are so out of touch with the costs of living do you not know how much it costs to live in Thailand and present yourself to the public on a daily basis I think most of the replys are from guys who have never been to Thailand Joy is a delight so what if there are a few pictures of her with the same dress

Comment

Snick,
                    Great photos as usual man.
                    Always great to see you photo threads on events
                    You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

(bazza @ Nov. 02 2008,02:45) Some of you Guys are so out of touch with the costs of living  do you not know how much it costs to live in Thailand and present yourself to the public on a daily basis I think most of the replys are from guys who have never been to Thailand Joy is a delight so what if there are a few pictures of her with the same dress  
                      Huh? They buy dresses for 150 baht of the rack in Sukhumvit, looks great. Eat for 20 baht.
                      They do not have hight costs while making good money.
                      "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Agreed. Joy is hardly a pauper in Thai terms.
                        No honey, no money!!

Comment

Working...
                        X