• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea, be careful dude there are several on this site
    You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

(seamus @ Nov. 03 2008,20:23)
      (neo2025 @ Nov. 03 2008,04:09) So is she still seeing customers?
      I thought she had a boyfriend these days.
      She does & he is probably reading all this, must be nice reading for him, dont ya think  !
      Hi Guys

All this speculation has gone on for far too long! I am the boyfriend and yes she is supposed to be off the game.

I have known Jane since Sept 2006 but only got more serious in Dec 2007.

I might add that I am well known to Mardhi, Snick, Monkeyman etc. Will be in town and at the Guess Bar 6-8, then 11-16 November. Look forward to meeting y'all.

And BTW: the past does not bother me; all comments are well-founded (I should know!), and, I hope you will all give us a chance.

Best Wishes to my fellow BMs and BTW thanks Seamus for all your suport.
      bkkrunner

Comment

Cool, so we can count on you for some updated photos.

These are Jane in a schoolgirls outfit that I bought off a bargirls back in Pattaya earlier that night (Oct 2006). She loved it so much, I was rewarded nicely.
        Brought a smile to my face when she showed up in it for a ladyboy69 shoot.
        Attached Files

Comment

(bkkrunner @ Nov. 05 2008,03:08) Hi Guys

All this speculation has gone on for far too long!  I am the boyfriend and yes she is supposed to be off the game.

I have known Jane since Sept 2006 but only got more serious in Dec 2007.  

I might add that I am well known to Mardhi, Snick, Monkeyman etc.  Will be in town and at the Guess Bar 6-8, then 11-16 November.  Look forward to meeting y'all.

And BTW: the past does not bother me; all comments are well-founded (I should know!), and, I hope you will all give us a chance.  

Best Wishes to my fellow BMs and BTW thanks Seamus for all your suport.
          No worrys BKKrunner, at least every one knows who you are now, fuck Me a weight of My shoulders LOL
          Good luck to ya both !
          It's well known that Jane is dating a fellow BM, some of the new guys dont know, but the rest of us do, just think people should learn to keep their gob's shut & let you's fuck it up for yourselves
          Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Sweet Jane...
            Attached Files

Comment

Um Boarhog ... would you consider changing your Avatar!

cheers
              bkkrunner

Comment

Dude,
                I'm considering it as you requested. However there is a mechanism in place for you to block out avaters if you choose not to look at them. I suggest this while I consider your request.

Comment

love jane, she's one of the best BKK ladyboy.
                  Had a great time with her in the old guess.
                  ciao
                  cyber

P.S. as you can see....very hard work in the bad
                  Attached Files
                  I'm the cyberfucker  

Comment

(Boarhog @ Nov. 06 2008,15:28) Dude,
                    I'm considering it as you requested. However there is a mechanism in place for you to block out avaters if you choose not to look at them. I suggest this while I consider your request.  
                    Come on.  bkkrunner asked you nicely to change it, after he introduced hemself. Is that too much to ask?
                    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(sev7en @ Nov. 06 2008,16:09)
                      (Boarhog @ Nov. 06 2008,15:28) Dude,
                      Come on.  bkkrunner asked you nicely to change it, after he introduced hemself. Is that too much to ask?
                      and who are you 7?
                      Ok' I'll change my avator for ya mate.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hehe, ok. You´re a tough guy  

Sorry, i back down and let you go on.

Stay cool, Fonz..

Btw, i couldn´t help but notice the pic of Jane giving head...your belly, what gym do you go to? Is it a good gym?
                        "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Nice 7, u have nothin. Where are your posts pictures? Maybe we can judge your belly or cock. Go back to the playground where everyone stole your lunch money. By the way this thread is called just Jane. Not Jane and wingers.
                          I have a lb girlfriend too, and if she showed up in old phto's I wouldn't be crying about her past. It goes with the territory you soft cock! You have to be secure with yourself if you ever want to move forward. This is the big leagues now. Maybe you never had girlfried or experienced hurt but this is life.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Big leagues eh?

Comment

(Boarhog @ Nov. 06 2008,17:03) Nice 7, u have nothin. Where are your posts pictures? Maybe we can judge your belly or cock.  Go back to the playground where everyone stole your lunch money. By the way this thread is called just Jane. Not Jane and wingers.
                              I have a lb girlfriend too, and if she showed up in old phto's I wouldn't be crying about her past. It goes with the territory you soft cock! You have to be secure with yourself if you ever want to move forward.  This is the big leagues now. Maybe you never had  girlfried or experienced hurt but this is life.
                              Hehe, ok grandpa, whatever  
                              When you start calling ppl names for no reason, you show your true colors. Byw, that´s a very small penis you have there. Are you driving a porsche then?.

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(sev7en @ Nov. 06 2008,18:43)
                                (Boarhog @ Nov. 06 2008,17:03) Nice 7, u have nothin. Where are your posts pictures? Maybe we can judge your belly or cock.  Go back to the playground where everyone stole your lunch money. By the way this thread is called just Jane. Not Jane and wingers.
                                I have a lb girlfriend too, and if she showed up in old phto's I wouldn't be crying about her past. It goes with the territory you soft cock! You have to be secure with yourself if you ever want to move forward.  This is the big leagues now. Maybe you never had  girlfried or experienced hurt but this is life.
                                Hehe, ok grandpa, whatever  
                                When you start calling ppl names for no reason, you show your true colors. Byw, that´s a very small penis you have there. Are you driving a porsche then?.
                                um, when did I call people names? your a little paranoind mate.
                                Granpa? who is calling who names?
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X