X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My experience with Fah...

I spent 4 days and nights with Fah, it was been amazing. She is hot, and an adventure in bed. She can be top or bottom and not only one time. Give your body that pleasure and enjoy her, you will feel like in heaven.
    The best i ever had in my life.            
    Attached Files

I have often wondered about Fah and said as much on here many times - its like she is quiet but then goes straight for the leather/PVC outfits whenever the chance arises

Unfortunately as I am not permitted to test any of the staff, I have nothing else to go on other than gut feeling and what I read on forums

Cheers
    Mardhi

Comment

i have had the pleasure of fah more than once,and she is indeed a very naughty girl

Comment

Not enough beer in the world
        Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

(seamus @ Nov. 02 2008,18:35) Not enough beer in the world
          I think she's hotttttttttt!!
          If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

She is really hot, try it, she will drive you crazy.

Comment

her voice cannot be mistaken!

Comment

I'm with the ginger cockney on this one
                No honey, no money!!

Comment

(piz9999 @ Nov. 02 2008,23:04) I spent 4 days and nights with Fah, it was been amazing. She is hot, and an adventure in bed. She can be top or bottom and not only one time. Give your body that pleasure and enjoy her, you will feel like in heaven.
                  The best i ever had in my life.
                  she's the best... friendly and polite...
                  whoaa... i miss the time i spend in Thailand...
                  "Most guys live their lives in the shade of the fear of what their macho friends will think about them" -- Mr. DJW

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Nov. 02 2008,21:31) I'm with the ginger cockney on this one
                    Thats it, even Me own taking the piss out of Me now, i'll get Me coat
                    Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

(gizmo @ Nov. 02 2008,20:04)
                      (seamus @ Nov. 02 2008,18:35) Not enough beer in the world
                      I think she's hotttttttttt!!    
                      You even think I'm hot...
                      So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Fah is a nice girl , very friendly, and I do find her attractive , but she has a voice like Barry White
                        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(jimslim @ Nov. 04 2008,23:07) Fah is a nice girl , very friendly, and I do find her attractive , but she has a voice like Barry White  
                          Hey JS
                          does barry white give great blowjobs

Comment

(mardhi @ Nov. 02 2008,23:13) I have often wondered about Fah and said as much on here many times - its like she is quiet but then goes straight for the leather/PVC outfits whenever the chance arises    

Unfortunately as I am not permitted to test any of the staff, I have nothing else to go on other than gut feeling and what I read on forums  

Cheers
                            Mardhi
                            Hey Mardhi,

how can you think of beer when you have Champagne ?.

If i thought i had a chance in hell i would steal her (J) from you, but probably got more chance of getting a blowjob off the pope....

Nice to meet you last time around and look forward to next time.

Comment

(thpon @ Nov. 04 2008,23:26)
                              (jimslim @ Nov. 04 2008,23:07) Fah is a nice girl , very friendly, and I do find her attractive , but she has a voice like Barry White  
                              Hey JS
                              does barry white give great blowjobs
                              I think we'll leave the singing to Barry and the BJ's to Fah
                              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Working...
                              X