Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jadeite, thanks for sharing! It is great to see photos of rarely seen events!

You have hit the nail on the head, number 4 is very popular because of her see through top! They are all lovely, and I share your sentiments for number 4.

Good to see you have resized your photos, but some more advice, though you have reduced the kB of the photos, you also need to reduce the pixels as well. 640x480 pixels (portait) or 480x640 (landscape) give about 200 kB, which is a good size for posting - not too big for the browser window and not too many kB for quick loading.

If you are posting 3 photos in a post, keep them around 150 kB in size, (about 448x336 pixels close to 150 kB).

Will you reveal the name of the town where this was held? Also your question about recognizing anyone in the contest - is there some popular forum lb among the contestants?

Thanks again!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Will you reveal the name of the town where this was held?
      To tell you the truth, I am not sure exactly where it was. I was invited there and someone else drove at night when it was dark and I am not familiar with the area. Somewhere in Phetchabun province, but not the main city. Could probably find the town name if needed.

It was the first time I saw those hot air balloons made of rice sacks with a fire burning under it floating around. Not as many or as spectacular as this photo, but that is the idea. At first it totally blew me away as we drove there and a few were floating along right over the road! Before I had only experienced Loy Kratong in Bangkok and it was always about releasing boats. Patpong even has kiddie pools in front of some bars so the bar girls can perform their little ceremony on the way in.

Also your question about recognizing anyone in the contest - is there some popular forum lb among the contestants?
      Dunno, sometimes it is a small world. Just curious.
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X