Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone like ladyboys shooting a nice big load?
    Attached Files

Comment

• Look yummy
      Attached Files

Comment

• (joel-1947 @ Nov. 17 2009,15:40) Does anyone like ladyboys shooting a nice big load?
        I think you might just be the only one
        No honey, no money!!

Comment

• You can find 2 kind of sperms: a thick one and a water-like one.
          I have no preference, for me the only important thing is BIG QUANTITY  .....
          mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

What about you?
          Attached Files
          Ohhh ladyboys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• yummmmmmmmmmmmm

MySpace-Countdown-Clocks

Comment

• (bestione @ Nov. 18 2009,14:54) You can find 2 kind of sperms: a thick one and a water-like one.
              I have no preference, for me the only important thing is BIG QUANTITY  .....
              mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

What about you?
              I personally don't like the hormone affected clear one. All the good taste is gone...

Comment

• (bestione @ Nov. 19 2008,22:18) I like the vision I have when I am on my knees in front of a naked ladyboy standing up in front of me, being ready to suck her hard dick
                You have great taste!!
                Hony    

Comment

• I like the feeling being into the ladyboy while she is shooting a load. The contractions of the perineum during the ladyboys orgasm brings me to the 7th heaven. As well as i love milking the lb and probing the assohle with my fingers. Massaging the prostate brings full profit during the contratcional shoot load of the lb. Thats why i am in love with lb and fb's. Despite of their amazing personalities. Tight, close and even contrational...
                  What are your experiences?

Comment

Working...
                  X