Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip report and my pic...

Hello dear BM...
    I just stop a couple of days last week in BKK. thanks god I was not stuked in the airport, I would hate that, rather be stucked in my room with some LB's  
    I had not so much time for this trip so I went short, first arrival get to my romm, take a nice hot shower and hit down the NEP.
    I had no plan, just see what was going on. First visit to Cascade and I found what I was looking for.
    She came to me and whispered in my ear : "I will take you to paradise"!!!

Hmmm, nice proposal, how can you resist to that?
    So I barfined her and in a minute she was in my room, very sweet, gentle She took me to the moon at least if it was not paradise yet.
    this one is to be strongly recommended.
    Of course she is in the hall of fame, this is Patty.
    Nice silicon breast, very good sized cock, nice Ipod with a lot of pictures of naked, she show me everything to tease me but really no need.
    here is 2 pics for you board members, CC are welcome, if you need further details about her, just ask, I will reply if I have the answer
    Attached Files

great looking Lb thanks for the pics.

Comment

here is the next of the story...the night was still young, actually Patty was my second hit, as I scored with a GG street freelancer earlier, but I did not mention it because this forum is mainly dedicated to LB.
      So as I wanted a change, rather than hunting in the bar I decided to go in the street.
      What I like in the street is that you can pretend the LB you are talking too is not an LB. I like this game. So I checked a little cutie in the entance of NEP, she was with another LB, the other was easier to tell, but Emmy (it is her name) was really looking like a teenager girl. So I decided to play the cupid and ask her if she wanted to come to my room just next door. First she ask me 2000 bath which it was too much for my taste, so I decided to let it go and waked away, but I was really attracted by this LB, she looked so sweet. So I came back and tried to negociate. I finally get her for 1000 bath!
      once in the room i started my game, my LB radar was still on, but I have to admit if she wasn't with the other LB in the street (LB are very often in other LB company), I was still unsure about her gender.

I start to kiss her and rub her little hormones tits (very nice indeed). Then she started to grab my cock out of my pants and stroke it, I was getting really horny, and everytime I tried to get my hand in her pants she was shy and tried to distract me from that. But as I am a very sly dog, I insisted untill the moment when she splitted: "do you know me?" which in fact, means, do you know what I am?
      So I still played the fool, and replied : "yes, you are Emmy!"
      And she said, "no I am like you!"
      "What like me?"
      "I am same you" she replied. (try to said with english thai accent!!!)
      Her pants was down already but she hide her cock deeply beetween her butt.
      So I forced her to open up her leg and played the surprise: woaw! you are not a girl", I looked horified!!
      I stood up promptly put my hand on my mouth pretending I was not in this kind of thing...
      But after a while I calmed down and sat back next to her: OK, you are so beatifull, may be I can try, because you really look like a girl"...
      This is pure self entertainment, but it was funny to me. She had a little cock, and I thought with hormones tits like she will have hard time to get hard (I don't like dead spaghettis), but she could get hard and even come a small amoiunt transparent but with a nice taste.
      we get a good fuck, at the end I ask her if I could meet her the next but with her friend...she was delighted. I don't who played the fool the best, me pretending I thought she was a girl, or her pretenting believing me I thought she was a girl...but anyway, I liked this game and will do it again next time with a different LB.
      Here are some pics of the sweet Emmy
      I hope you will enjoy it. CC are always welcome...
      Attached Files

Comment

It was getting late, but after a nap, I was still exited, I dunno, may be something in the Bangkok air...So i took a quick shower to get fresh again and went down in the street. NEP was starting to close, I first stopped at Obsession, but nothing really exited me, ladys were to rushy to my taste, ready to go, finish their work, so I did not like that speed feeling, I quickly went up to Cascades but all the girls were going out, one little cutie came to talk to me, she was slim and tall, she said can you barfine me!...hmm...paying barfine 600 just for 3minutes? no thanks, I prefer to wait...So i went downstairs, and even not 2min right after evrybody was out in the street. I stared at the cutie, I made a sign with my head telling her I wanted her to follow me. She smiled and started to walk with me, as my hotel was just near by, it was a quick walk.
        Oh my god once in the hotel, as soon as the lift door's were closed I started to kiss her. She kiss me with so much passion, she almost suck my tongue out. What a kisser!
        Her name was Say (i think you have to pronounce it more like Saii). She was more femboy rather than a real LB as it is mentionned in some thread of this forum. She nearly get no tits at all (usually I do not like it) but her face was really cute, she get a very good sized cock, rock hard, and I could not believe it but even when I fucked her she remained rock hard, very rare indeed.
        I rarely saw a so horny LB, I could not stop her to kiss me, wank me, suck me. She came first, a nice and sweet load. I had hard time to come due to previous encounter and some jet lag stress and certainly a more avanced age than her .
        I've never slept a whole night with an LB before as I prefer to have sex, pay her and send her back, but this one was so much on every point she felt assleep in my bed and I did too. After the AC stopped the room was warm again and I woke up because it was getting unconfortable. I started to caress her, within a minute she woke up and was hard again, unbelievable! Woaw I wished I could be 20 again!
        She jumped on me like a wolf on a rabbit and wank my cock, my condom stock was almost gone but I had enough to get a couple more hits! She came a second time but sorry I could not
        We felt assleep after this session.
        The day was pointing out, it was close to 6, I woke her up as she required because she was suposed to get back to her room. Of course she was horny again, she granted my mouth with her third load, sweet, warm and tasty. This time I could come but it was not easy...

Sha told me she share her room with Fanta another well known L from Cascade. I asked her if she would agree to join me later after her work in my room with Fanta?
        She replied no problem.
        So, let's meet tonite

To be continued
        Attached Files

Comment

Well done and some nice photo's there
          i love t-girls

Comment

You have certainly "hit the ground running" and yes, Say is inSaytiable!
            Attached Files

Comment

In the first pic, Say looks kind of like Kang from Stringfellows.

She sounds great though and looks like  a nice willy
              No honey, no money!!

Comment

Great pics , keep them coming
                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Great trip report/photo fest!

Keep it coming!

Comment

Great trip report and photos Fil, Thanks and keep em cuming
                    You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Thanx for all your warning comments .
                      Here are 3 more pics of Say, as I did want to use any external light, some pics seem blurred with a yellow tone, but I like it this way.
                      To continue my trip report, The main thing I can say it is the following day i was pretty exausted due to the lack of sleep and the almost continuing fuck with Say  
                      what is funny is I had an appointement with my friend somewhere in sukhumvit his girlfriend is Thai, he doesn't know I am into LB   We planned to go to a nightclub nearby, in the queue to get in, he pointed someone and told me : "Now I get used to recognize LB, there is so many in this area, look this one!"
                      The LB he was looking at was facing us and it was...Patty!!!Oh my god, I just had time to turn my head to the other side pretending not knowing her. I suppose most of the LB's are familiar with this attitude, I am not sorry for her to didn't say hello, but the situation was kind of funny to me.
                      After the party at the club, I was back to my hotel, got my phone and send an sms to Say : "Can you come in my room with your friend Fanta?"
                      10mn after they were in my room, sorry I did not take any pics of Fanta, mostly because I did not try because I did like her that much. I found too tall and with a strong body, by the way she get a nice sized cock (the day before Say told me her friend was the second big sized cock in Cascades, I suppose Say reads TLF! )
                      This experience with 2 LB's was not very convincing, I was disapointed compare to the night before alone with Say. Say seemed tired and was not as commited that when she was alone. May be she was shy or something? I don't know... Fanta was nice, but I said earlier, it is not my type, too strong body, too much make up, a little bit Casanova style.
                      Anyway, it was good to have 2 LB but I was not very performing because of almost no sleep for 2 days. I paid them 3000 bath that was all I had in my pockets, at first they wanted 1500 each plus 1200 barfine, but I convinced them that I have no more money by letting them check my pants pockets'(spend most of my money at the night club). I think Say was cool and did not insist to get more, as the night before I gave her 1500 for LT. Pretty good fare isn't it?
                      So once more I highly recommend Say, but please be gentle with her but do not spoil her...I want more my next trip!!!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Loving your report and photographic excellence filoubidou! Youre lighting technique gives your models a nice golden glow. Lookig forward to your upcoming posts. Keep'em comin mate.

Comment

Great pic's
                          Changnam

Comment

Terrific Report and great photos.

I think Say looks better with longer hair than she did with shorter hair, but I am amazed (having recommended her highly to a number of BMs) that she has chosen not to spend some of her earnings on getting her teeth fixed or her bolt-ons.

She is a great kid, but is certainly much more fun alone than with additional company.

Looking forward to reading more of your adventures.
                            Attached Files

Comment

great story with great pictures. are you a photographer?

Comment

Working...
                              X