X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just like her pics

She's obviously Pinay, I just thought she's quite photogenic. Anyone know who she is?
    Attached Files

Yeah dude, I know who she is....

She's going to be my wife!
    Attached Files

Comment

Ya know, I would think that one dude would make a comment about the size of her cock.  Ok, I'll make the first one since I am going to marry her....

Fuck...her cock is at least 3 inches bigger than mine.  hahaha Good for me.

I just wish that she made more money than I do.

It's cool, I'm taller than she is.
      Attached Files

Comment

Yeah she is a cute girl for sure but how the hell did you post 4 in a row and not get locked out from posting for the day? I thought it kicked in at 3
        The girl gets a Sweet
        You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

It don't matter how many he posted she is a real honey and can you post some more please.

Comment

She's mine but I do like showing her off. Some are cam girl pics, some I took.
            Attached Files

Comment

Some more because she looks really pretty.
              Attached Files

Comment

I was supposed to be there in two days but my Mom was diagnosed with cancer so I will spend the holidays with her. Then, we thought Valentine's Day but I bumped it to March because of work and I get a three week hiatus.

Haven't seen her since last February but you know, the feeling is still strong. No apologies (in my best Kurt Cobain voice) for my romanticism, it's just me being me.

I'm glad I'm me and I'm glad she's mine. She's glad she's she and she's glad I'm hers.

Love..exciting and new. Cum aboard, we're expecting you...
                Attached Files

Comment

Camshow love is much better than a real life relationship with a prostitute.

You know the love is real.

Meum cerebrum nocet

Comment

Working...
                  X