Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on BB, you are keeping us waiting and pleading for u to show us a nice naked picture of this beautiful girl, PLEASE
    i love t-girls

Comment

(seanbeag7 @ Dec. 29 2008,17:08) Come on BB, you are keeping us waiting and pleading for u to show us a nice naked picture of this beautiful girl, PLEASE  
      Sorry Sean, but this one was shy

Comment

Did she keep the catsuit on for sex

Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

good on ya burren you can sure track them down..any chance of helping me look for bin laden i wil even split the reward with you lol

Comment

the bed looks familiar
            You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

(laputanegra @ Dec. 29 2008,17:41) the bed looks familiar  
              OUCH!!
              If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

lol why giz?
                You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

Nice Lady and a wise choice.....I stayed at the Baan Duangkaow bungalows which were really nice and seclusive...

Not much of a scene there and below average selection though it appears to be picking up.....
                  My idea of foreplay is getting my wallet out......

Comment

Burenboy , it's ok if she was shy. The photo in post #30 is beautiful! Rai is a doll and something is left for the imagination, really like the last pic!

Comment

A new day, a new hairstyle, wonder where she got the funds
                      Attached Files

Comment

She's very cute, i have never seen her before on my travels to huahin but will be back down there next month. So Burenboy are you gonna tell me what bar shes working in down there??

Comment

very very very cute mate.... love the shots where she is covered top half but not bottom

Comment

(mac73 @ Dec. 31 2008,01:11) She's very cute, i have never seen her before on my travels to huahin but will be back down there next month. So Burenboy are you gonna tell me what bar shes working in down there??  
                            Sure can Mac, its actually called Diamond bar, beside P and P bar, almost opposite the London bar, but she strolls around the area with her friend, if she is still there you will see her.

Comment

Cheers for the info BB, i will try and check her out as soon as i am down there.

Comment

Working...
                              X