X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random pics of PI ladyboys...

i want to thank all the BMs who have shared their pics and inspired me to share my own.im not good with computers,but with stoogies no brainer instructions,i can now share my pics and adventures..i havent been fortunate to go to LOS (you lucky bastards) so all my adventures to this point are in p.i...the ladies are harder to find and not as attractive in numbers like in LOS,but they are there and they are very nice..this is leann
    Attached Files

she is very nice..no attitude,great to talk to,a gfe and versatile
    Attached Files

Comment

after prolong foreplay,we walk to the bedroom,or as some of you say,the loom(?)..i didnt hold her hand,i lead her by a more natural way..
      Attached Files

Comment

she is a very sensitive girl.going down on her from neck,breasts,stomach,thighs and..well u guys get the picture,she was moaning and arching her body and opening her legs to suggest more-just what i like ...like i said,shes versatile...hammer time
        Attached Files

Comment

she really turned me on,and she was turned on too( as a BM mentioned earlier,lbs cant fake or hide their excitement or orgasm)..so after she came all over me ,i decided to suck her some more just to hear her moan and do those body movements that i like as well as feeling a bit submissive for her..you guys know what i mean? ...yeah,i got my time IN too,and we had more fun later...will post more later,now that i know how..thanx again to all BMs and stoogies instructions
          Attached Files

Comment

mahluvr thanks for sharing - we don't get a lot of news from the Philippines - hopefully you'll make a trip to LOS as well!

Good job on picking up how to post photos!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
            Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread
            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

She has a great cock. Nice and fat!

Comment

She has a nice personality.

Thanks for sharing, right up my alley.

Cheers
                Koykaeng
                Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Yeah she looks like a nice girl and i agree about her cock, nice and fat the way i like it, but her tits seem lop-sided.

well she has given me a so that's a good thing.
                  i love t-girls

Comment

Thanks to mahulvr for your pics... Look forward to seeing many more!

Comment

Keep up the good work. More information on where you meet her where she's from would be appreciate thanks. I had a great 3sum in Cebu recently but didn't take any pictures but most certainly will next time.

Comment

(seanbeag7 @ Jan. 02 2009,04:24) but her tits seem lop-sided.
                        Well she sure didn€™t get those breasts from Dr. 90210.

Looks more like she went to Dr. Potato boob implants.

Comment

Mahulvr, thanks for sharing the pics of Leann ! she's a cute LB and I really like the descriptions you put with the photos. What part of the P.I were you in?

Comment

thanks lads for the positive comments.i was in manila n had met her online,as i feel thats the best way to get a view of the girls of p.i...we all know that its very difficult to meet them there compared to LOS..the place is so spread out,as opposed to LOS,where the girls are in specific areas and accepted socially and not so discriminated by the law..by the way,i was near the well known greenbelt mall where you can find them there,but decided to "go with what i know"..and was glad i did..and yes for you lb afficiandos,she is thick..i almost couldnt take it at first-im a newbie-and told her i would just suck her off,butshe wouldnt have any of that ..glad she didnt
                            shes good in all the ways we like..
                            Attached Files

Comment

one more for the road...i have some other pics,but got to figure out how to reduce the size..i had 2 cameras am i that perverted?..will post another gal later
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X