• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last one..hope you liked..
    Attached Files

Comment

Good man well done

Comment

Graham, what you have a special detector to find all these oversized weaponry??
        Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Wow...not only long legs but what a tool!
          You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

I remember this photo shoot from a while back, brought me hours of fun, or was it minutes
            Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

(grahamcooke @ Jan. 13 2009,03:30) Hope you like...
              Hi grahamcooke,

Always enjoy your photo sets, and hope to see some more of your work.

I remember meeting Toon aka Sunny at the Full Moon Bar in Soi 6 a couple of years ago.

She was still bruised at the time, having just had breasts done.

Spotted her again at the rear of So What Bar around August of last year.

Cheers
              Koykaeng
              Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Same as what I said in the Lek thread applies here... thanks for sharing these wonderful pics!

Comment

(koykaeng @ Jan. 13 2009,12:38)
                  (grahamcooke @ Jan. 13 2009,03:30) Hope you like...
                  Hi grahamcooke,

Always enjoy your photo sets, and hope to see some more of your work.  

I remember meeting Toon aka Sunny at the Full Moon Bar in Soi 6 a couple of years ago.

She was still bruised at the time, having just had breasts done.

Spotted her again at the rear of So What Bar around August of last year.

Cheers
                  Koykaeng
                  So is Toon a freelancer and just shows up whenever she feels like it or is she working at a particular bar.

Pics are FANTASTIC and she has a cock on her that just makes my mouth water. If I knew where to find her, I would venture to Pattaya for a weekend with her too.

I am curious though, why didn't she take her top off and show her tits? I am guessing she is just as nice one top as she is on the bottom.

Nhscotsman

Comment

super stuff i like your work
                    just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(grahamcooke @ Jan. 13 2009,03:39) Last one..hope you liked..
                      Ann as I knew her hates me these pictures are old hat can we at least post something new . I was with Sunny last July with Fa in tonys disco had a great time with fa not sunny but have to say sunny is a great dancer

Comment

Working...
                      X